What's new

Whatever

so im guessing your not a aunt either lol?
i always thought these were calling you auntie because you were old or something lol.

@AgNoStic MuSliM
what is an agnostic muslim? lol
lolz a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

@qamar1990 for this
yeah and keep the baby as a pet right lol.
what kind of work do u do?

Nai yaar the baby will be like a baby..easier to handle than pets in Europe! Seriously getting cat's insurance, cats licences and medication/ immunization, neutering and all that big $$

lolz a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.
yeah but its a contradiction , I'm guessing he like the islamic way of life just isn't convinced bout existence of allah so hence "@agnostic muslim"

@QAMAR for this
yeah and keep the baby as a pet right lol.
I'm going to adopt a kid as well, i chose not to have any of my own when I'm married.
its a good idea.
what kind of work do u do?
im a jobless drop out lol. jk
I'm going for computer science
and i just do real estate, so far i got one property which i rent out 2 businesses lol.
and my dad owns a gas stations ect.
Nai yaar the baby will be like a baby..easier to handle than pets in Europe! Seriously getting cat's insurance, cats licences and medication/ immunization, neutering and all that big $$
adopting is the way to go, earth is getting over populated and the poor orphan kids need parents as well, so i hope you do adopt.
adopt a chinese kid though lol, they the cutest lol[/quote][/quote]

yeah but its a contradiction , I'm guessing he like the islamic way of life just isn't convinced bout existence of allah so hence "@agnostic muslim"

I'm going to adopt a kid as well, i chose not to have any of my own when I'm married.
its a good idea.

im a jobless drop out lol. jk
I'm going for computer science
and i just do real estate, so far i got one property which i rent out 2 businesses lol.
and my dad owns a gas stations ect.

adopting is the way to go, earth is getting over populated and the poor orphan kids need parents as well, so i hope you do adopt.
adopt a chinese kid though lol, they the cutest lol
Dude those were questions you asked me on the other thread I wanted to answer them here...

Are you being sarcastic? :(

@Sam. not to derail thread so i post here,

They don't care about fasting because China has big relationship with Pakistan. Whereas france has not so important relationship with Pakistan.

Also vieling is not part of islam, but fasting is.

Apparently Pakistanis think its not ok for France to ban vieling but chinese gov't not allowing fasting and imposing strict rules on muslims is ok, due to 'friendship'

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom