What's new

Whatever

Ah I do hope you told those uppity Northerners where they stand! I heard a rumour you also made use of Karnataka kung-fu, which saw those Northerns just scatter. :devil:

@waz

To be honest, South India is not a Monolith. I mean, Karnataka itself has many indigenous languages.

And Keralites and other Southern states are as wary of Tamil chauvinists antics.

@waz
An easy compromise is setting more Bollywood movies in the south. Translating Southern literature into Hindi.

The North-Eastern states are treated even worse. They are rarely mentioned in the history books.

Ah I do hope you told those uppity Northerners where they stand! I heard a rumour you also made use of Karnataka kung-fu, which saw those Northerns just scatter. :devil:

@waz

also an Indian TV channel is going to show Pakistani TV shows in India.

Shows like Humsafar. :)

you mean cameroon? :cheesy:

:wave:

Hi man, long time no see. :)

i want to eat potato but they need to be baked. i like oily potato

I want pakistani sheep a ss oil to cook my potato. so much fat, charbi! love the lathi, especially when the sheep walks, it swings so funny

When zi was in pakistan my friend

@Armstrong @Leader

image.jpg

why they make mouse loook like girl? is it supposed to be a girl? often saw him as male

@Akheilos ignore those who have deaf ears.. believe me there is no use convincing such lost souls.. reason is not their strong side..arrogance is..

I have sheeps soul in me. People say I'm slave of pmln. Sheeps follow the herd. Herd follows pml. So be it.

Now now, don't bite!

@Akheilos ignore those who have deaf ears.. believe me there is no use convincing such lost souls.. reason is not their strong side..arrogance is..
Brother I live to serve my people and land...

1 service is awareness and the other is education...these are the only 2 things I know and I have put them up for their sake!

Brother I live to serve my people and land...

1 service is awareness and the other is education...these are the only 2 things I know and I have put them up for their sake!

do I need to bow down in respect madam? :)

p.s. @Akheilos Im not always sarcastic you know.. I really meant to appreciate your approach.. :agree:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom