What's new

Whatever

@waz @EyanKhan @Armstrong @Leader @RAMPAGE

Did you guys miss the big troll war in the South Asia section between South and North Indians concerning Imposition of Hindi as the national language.

I was in full troll mode :devil:
hehe saw it , but did not join.

I am in gaming mode these days , finally downloaded league of legends to see what all the fuss was about , it's pretty good :D

hehe saw it , but did not join.

I am in gaming mode these days , finally downloaded league of legends to see what all the fuss was about , it's pretty good :D

Finished watching Game of Thrones.

Need to catch up on Arrow.

This IS a very very good observation :p: Ravi,You deserve the TTA title,man.

@scorpionx This controversy need not have happened.

Many South Indians are learning Hindi on our own. But this idea that Hindi will unite Indians, and not understanding it is a defect is an idea that I am against.

And someone should tell a lot of the North Indian posters in social media and a lot of the BJP leaders that Hindi is not a national language.

It says so in the constitution after the Anti-Hindi agitation by Dravidian parties.

It is an official language. Not a National language. I hate Tamil Chauvinists. But I hate the racial arrogance that was on display by the other side.

This IS a very very good observation :p: Ravi,You deserve the TTA title,man.

Are you being sarcastic :unsure:

@scorpionx This controversy need not have happened.

Many South Indians are learning Hindi on our own. But this idea that Hindi will unite Indians, and not understanding it is a defect is an idea that I am against.

And someone should tell a lot of the North Indian posters in social media and a lot of the BJP leaders that Hindi is not a national language.

It says so in the constitution after the Anti-Hindi agitation by Dravidian parties.

It is an official language. Not a National language. I hate Tamil Chauvinists. But I hate the racial arrogance that was on display by the other side.
The Hindi chauvinists and the Tamil chauvinists went full berserk in that thread. I am against any sort of forceful implementation of state on any community. And I don't understand why suddenly rightists Indians are feeling the necessity to search for an close knit nationalism.The antagonism over this issue at this moment was quite uncalled for.

Are you being sarcastic :unsure:

Not at all. You, @Indischer and @levina are quite deserving candidate for this title.

Not at all. You, @Indischer and @levina are quite deserving candidate for this title.
Hmmm??
I was never sarcastic when it came to bestowing @Ravi Nair ,Indee and you with TTA's title.
I was serious....i mean really serious (without any smileys).

Why are not the TTAs elected democratically with AYE and NAY???
:D

Gosh!! I would have done some good amount of election campaigning for you guys then.
Vote for Indee!!
Vote for Raveee!!
Vote for the Scorpion(sans the venom) !!!
:D

The Hindi chauvinists and the Tamil chauvinists went full berserk in that thread. I am against any sort of forceful implementation of state on any community. And I don't understand why suddenly rightists Indians are feeling the necessity to search for an close knit nationalism.The antagonism over this issue at this moment was quite uncalled for.

139458.jpg

Hmmm??
I was never sarcastic when it came to bestowing @Ravi Nair ,Indee and you with TTA's title.
I was serious....i mean really serious (without any smileys).
I am serious too,ma'am. There are some Indians like Roy,Bang galore,Syama Ayas etc who are more than eligible and they are in my virtual TT list :-)

Why are not the TTAs elected democratically with AYE and NAY???
It will be a disaster here :D

Bhai,kuch bolega bhi yaa sirf picture aur meme post karta phiregaa :partay:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom