What's new

Whatever

I like the second and last song the most. They are nice. I like subtle music. I have heard the last one before, but this is my first time with the first two...I like the second one :) here check this out I absolutely love this song....

@Hyperion Hey, miss you! How are you Hypey? Really hope everything is well with you :)

@RAMPAGE Hellllllllllllooooooooooooo come out come out where ever u r.... :P

@Marshmallow how are you sweetheart? marshaaaa <3

@Armstrong yo uncle i kinda sorta miss you...where art thou? :D
im fine thanks:police: how have you been? and how did the holidays go?:tongue:

potato_by_kawiko-d5vu38q.png

bad boy... :lol: I did see the thread but been busy lately.. so didnt fuel trolling :sarcastic:

I always thought BJP would piss off Muslims. They pissed of South Indians first :P

Oh and never insult a Tamilian's mother tongue. Especially if you are a North Indian.

This Hindi, Hindu, Hindustani tried to impose Hindi in Southern states.

They still haven't learned their lesson.

That is why I am wary of some of these Hindu Right Wingers. Today it could be Muslims. Tomorrow Non-Hindi speakers.

Tamil Chauvinists piss rest off the South Indians off because of their linguistic fanaticism. But I support the Dravidian parties when a language is imposed.

@Leader how is life =)

I always thought BJP would piss off Muslims. They pissed of South Indians first :P

Oh and never insult a Tamilian's mother tongue. Especially if you are a North Indian.

This Hindi, Hindu, Hindustani tried to impose Hindi in Southern states.

They still haven't learned their lesson.

That is why I am wary of some of these Hindu Right Wingers. Today it could be Muslims. Tomorrow Non-Hindi speakers.

Tamil Chauvinists piss rest off the South Indians off because of their linguistic fanaticism. But I support the Dravidian parties when a language is imposed.

@Leader how is life =)

actually the wise approach is not to touch sensitive matters.. and focus on economic aspects without discrimination on any basis..

Yara life's good when weather is good, today is better as yesterday first monsoon rain cooled down the atmosphere.. other than that life is a bit stuck in routine work.. :(

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom