What's new

Whatever

ani4.jpg

moscow.jpg

Last edited:
Missed you too.

Just got back from Northern Areas.
Sounds great! Were you visiting family or just for vacation? :P

Ok fine take your hyper coconut with ya...it wanted to go with the name ion and since its hyper hence @Hyperion :rofl: but koi khottay nu ghora kah diyea jai tou woh ghora nai ban jata hana, @Hyperion :P

@ZYXW i nearly died listening to more about 2mins of that :disagree:

LMFAOOO okokok here how about this one :D

@Hyperion Babes, I wanted to ask you something that's why I visited the site again.I hope I am not a bother, this will take a second. I remember you told me when love comes your way you should never let it go. But babes, how do you know when its love and you're not suppose to let it go? I don't want regrets later on like all those ppl you told me about had, so your answer to this will help me because I have always respected your opinion very much and you know that lmk thanks :kiss3:

@Hyperion Babes, I wanted to ask you something that's why I visited the site again.I hope I am not a bother, this will take a second. I remember you told me when love comes your way you should never let it go. But babes, how do you know when its love and you're not suppose to let it go? I don't want regrets later on like all those ppl you told me about had, so your answer to this will help me because I have always respected your opinion very much and you know that lmk thanks :kiss3:
Awwwww our girl is in love !!! :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom