What's new

Whatever

I am shocked!!!!!:confused:

Well we can't bring looks into consideration when voting for Presidents or Prime Ministers... but looks like in India it matters considering how much attention Hina Rabbani Kher got in India on her looks and style... ;)

Well we can't bring looks into consideration when voting for Presidents or Prime Ministers... but looks like in India it matters considering how much attention Hina Rabbani Kher got in India on her looks and style... ;)

Well did we have anything else to talk about? Well the lady's beauty did deserve some attention!!The media want their masala, and she did have plenty to offer. Can you imagine how difficult it is to deliver "news" 24*7??

Well did we have anything else to talk about? Well the lady's beauty did deserve some attention!!The media want their masala, and she did have plenty to offer. Can you imagine how difficult it is to deliver "news" 24*7??

You guyz should have focused on her "manly" voice too... She sounds horrible.

And whats wrong in talking about her looks and style. I remember the photo in Times of India -the caption read - "Pakistan puts it's best face forward":lol::lol::lol:
Makes more sense then covering the "Royal Wedding". I bet you followed the Westminister Abbey tamasha with a lot of interest.

And whats wrong in talking about her looks and style. I remember the photo in Times of India -the caption read - "Pakistan puts it's best face forward":lol::lol::lol:.

Perhaps Indians living in India haven't seen that best of Pakistan... therefore for them she was "the best face forward". But you can't blame Indian media for that... I mean they are used to seeing faces of Indian Politicians like Mayawati etc..:lol:, therefore for them [comparatively], Hina is the best face forward... .:lol:

Perhaps Indians living in India haven't seen that best of Pakistan... therefore for them she was "the best face forward". But you can't blame Indian media for that... I mean they are used to seeing faces of Indian Politicians like Mayawati etc..:lol:, therefore for them [comparatively], Hina is the best face forward... .:lol:

A caption is supposed to have a play of words. It would be just dumb to assume the meaning of those words literally.

A caption is supposed to have a play of words. It would be just dumb to assume the meaning of those words literally.

But that caption was meant with pun intended. Here is what your rediff have to say -

Pakistan put its best face forward when it sent Hina Rabbani Khar the pretty young foreign minister to India. Never before had so many Indian men taken as keen interest in India's foreign policy issues till Khar surfaced on the radar.

10 HOTTEST female politicians in India and the world! - Rediff Getahead

But that caption was meant with pun intended. Here is what your rediff have to say -

Pakistan put its best face forward when it sent Hina Rabbani Khar the pretty young foreign minister to India. Never before had so many Indian men taken as keen interest in India's foreign policy issues till Khar surfaced on the radar.

10 HOTTEST female politicians in India and the world! - Rediff Getahead

Weird content on that link. Also Priyanka Gandhi looks demented in that photo.

Weird content on that link. Also Priyanka Gandhi looks demented in that photo.

yeah it is funny how they r photoshopping pictures of their own Indian politicians to match them with Hina Rabbani look and style.. :lol:

For Rajiv Gandhi they say "In addition to his popularity and the fact that he's our PM-in-waiting, Rahul is pretty easy on the eyes too! Wonder if Hina thinks so too?"...

I don't know if Hina think so.. but I think Rajiv Gandhi is pretty easy on the eyes too... ;)

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Oh and Mayawati isn't included in that list.. Sorry!

yeah it is funny how they r photoshopping pictures of their own Indian politicians to match them with Hina Rabbani look and style.. :lol:

For Rajiv Gandhi they say "In addition to his popularity and the fact that he's our PM-in-waiting, Rahul is pretty easy on the eyes too! Wonder if Hina thinks so too?"...

I don't know if Hina think so.. but I think Rajiv Gandhi is pretty easy on the eyes too... ;)

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Oh and Mayawati isn't included in that list.. Sorry!

You mean Rahul Gandhi aka Rahul baba the college drop out? Or did you really mean Rajiv?
And whats with you and this Vendetta against Mayawati?

Back
Top Bottom