What's new

Whatever

Oooho Zack!! Bohot fame hai aapkey pass :P
Facebook bhi kurion sey bhara hua hai...

Hayeee.... Aey zalim dil abhi torna tha? :lol:
Abhi tou sehri khai hai :P

Kis nai dil tod diya aapka? I don't know Zaki personally. We used to chat in this whatever thread, that is how I know him.

I remember you very well.. how can i ever forget u... :D... 12,298 posts... wow!
well if posts in members club are counted that would be well above 16,000 posts by now.

I don't post anymore... just few hi hello kind of posts in members club and cricket...

Good old friends have left the forum and most of the new members are immature :(

Bohat arsay se tum bhi ghayab thhee -- and when you came back... no hi and no hellos :cry:

I remember you very well.. how can i ever forget u... :D... 12,298 posts... wow!

astaghfirullah :cry:

I didn't know you like me so much :rofl:

I am sorry but I am already engaged :(

sorry tumhara dil tor diya maine but I am sure you will find a better MAN :rofl:

j/k

Kis nai dil tod diya aapka? I don't know Zaki personally. We used to chat in this whatever thread, that is how I know him.
and we used to have big problem with one topic :woot:

Jinxed Girl loved talking about race and ethnic groups as much as I hate it :lol:

But honestly speaking, she is one of the most intelligent Pakistani girls around... knows how to play with the words

but you didn't tell me :cry:

well may be because i didn't know you by then :woot:

I wrote here in this thread and most of the regular visitors knows it

May be you and last hope didn't read back in 2010 :angry:

zaki wesy ap ki ye fifth engagement hai her bar toot kiyoon jati hai :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was a regular visitor back in 2010 but not so regular this year....... pata nahi kab likha tha..... haan yaad aaya btaaya tha tm ney

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

zaki wesy ap ki ye fifth engagement hai her bar toot kiyoon jati hai :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Na yaar kisi ka mazaaq nahi urraatey ...

I was a regular visitor back in 2010 but not so regular this year....... pata nahi kab likha tha..... haan yaad aaya btaaya tha tm ney

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Na yaar kisi ka mazaaq nahi urraatey ...

good ab yeh baat kahin mention nahi kar dena :cry:

Main abhi bhi Jawan jawan honay ki acting karta hon... :lol:

good ab yeh baat kahin mention nahi kar dena :cry:

Main abhi bhi Jawan jawan honay ki acting karta hon... :lol:

or main old hony ki per kambakht main old hota hi nhi yaar jitna koshish kero ulta jawan hoty hain :cry:

and we used to have big problem with one topic :woot:

Jinxed Girl loved talking about race and ethnic groups as much as I hate it :lol:

But honestly speaking, she is one of the most intelligent Pakistani girls around... knows how to play with the words

lol that is why I don't come to pak defence group anymore... I am not inherently racist... but I have a temper... when Indians say bad things about Pakistan.... I don't know how to deal with it... so the best defense I come up with is about race and ethnicity... and I know that really pisses off Indians.. and then they go and complain to moderators to ban me...

Back
Top Bottom