What's new

Whatever

@Chauvinist anything to share on genealogy of pigs, do they have intelligent genes and are they better than other animals when it comes to conscious and awareness?

There is a difference between broiler chicken and pigs. Broiler chicken is produced through cloning with genetic content from only single parent where no sexual cross occurs. While pigs are grown in forms though they are also engineered to some extent in order to get better meat quality but they are not cloned as far as I know. Their meat quality, protein content is made better using "selective breeding" or genetic engineering.

Coming towards their intelligence; Animals can learn to some extent and exploit that learning as to detect the signs of danger or food etc. But they can not learn as human do. They can't think on their own to make decisions other than those necessary for survival. Spend more time with any animal and you can tame them.

Last edited:
Hareeb, cruelty to animals is a sickness especially if you don't eat them.
I would have been less shocked by a Daesh rat being treated that way.
Even Trump might raise that excessive hatred but not a simple creature
no matter how it competes with humans.

Kill it or let it be! Any other action is driven by your sadism or stupidity.

Deeply saddened, Tay.

P.S @waz @The Eagle
If I erred in attributing the negative,
please fix it according to rules 'n views.
My thoughts exactly. @Hareeb This kind of behavior is disgusting and we should not normalize it. Either the rat should be killed in a quick and least painful way or set free. Torturing any living being, whether human or otherwise, is just downright inhuman and sick to say the least.

Deeply saddened, Tay.

P.S @waz @The Eagle
It was just for fun.
And why did you give me negative rating when you dont understand the langauge or what the video is related about?
@The Eagle Bhai ye na-insafi ha. This was not supposed to be that way.

My thoughts exactly. @Hareeb This kind of behavior is disgusting and we should not normalize it. Either the rat should be killed in a quick and least painful way or set free. Torturing any living being, whether human or otherwise, is just downright inhuman and sick to say the least.
Do you understand the language?
It not some PG 18+ video for what I got -ve rating.

Yaaar i laughed sooo hard at the these guys harkatain LMAO hahahahaa

:omghaha:
Yes, this was supposed to be funny.:(

It was just for fun.
And why did you give me negative rating when you dont understand the langauge or what the video is related about?
Totally agree. When he doesnt even understand the language and has no clue what video was about and in what context u posted it here why on earth should he be judging.

The video was about some guys who were taking out anger at a rat they had perhaps caught in their house and they were telling it that why u used to cut away our mobile charger cables, ur cable-biting habit had cost us so many bucks ,so return back our cash. And hareebs message simply read that these people who are not even sparing rats for some cable losses , Trump expects they will return him back 33 billion dollar.
It was all in pun , the so called over sensitive people here jsutify killings of innocent muslims at the hands of nato forces but they get super touchy when it comes to anything about animals. The irony.

And @Desert Fox someone who is always passing racist comments on blacks , you of all should be last to preach animal cruelty lectures to others.

That's so disturbing on so many levels it's like where do you begin? How about the unsanitary danger level of engaging in something that gross? In reality, this seems to have backfired because I think we're even more grossed out! Idiots.
Just when you think their degeneracy couldn't get any worse they prove you wrong:

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/woman-makes-bread-with-vaginal-yeast

Another highly disturbing act of disgusting behavior. Poor kids indeed. These people are going off the deep end.
That's just the tip of the iceberg. They're teaching little kids from a young age to question the gender they were born into. They're indoctrinating them with what they call "gender fluidity".

"The kindergartners came home very confused, about whether or not you can pick your gender, whether or not they really were a boy or a girl," said England.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/transgender-reveal-kindergarten-class-rocklin-academy-parents-upset/

It was just for fun.

Do you understand the language?
It not some PG 18+ video for what I got -ve rating.

Yes, this was supposed to be funny.:(
You can ask webmaster in ghq. I think when i got negative ratings someone said that but since i dont care about it, so ididnt pursue. But i feel you are unfairly treated , you can go to ghq.

Totally agree. When he doesnt even understand the language and has no clue what video was about and in what context u posted it here why on earth should he be judging.

The video was about some guys who were taking out anger at a rat they had perhaps caught in their house and they were telling it that why u used to cut away our mobile charger cables, ur cable-biting habit had cost us so many bucks ,so return back our cash. And hareebs message simply read that these people who are not even sparing rats for some cable losses , Trump expects they will return him back 33 billion dollar.
It was all in pun , the so called over sensitive people here jsutify killings of innocent muslims at the hands of nato forces but they get super touchy when it comes to anything about animals. The irony.

And @Desert Fox someone who is always passing racist comments on blacks , you of all should be last to preach animal cruelty lectures to others.
Yeah right. He had no clue what is video was all about.

Log logon ko mar dete hain
Tum chuhon ki baat krte ho :crazy:

I will ask @The Eagle to remove this negative rating.

You can ask webmaster in ghq. I think when i got negative ratings someone said that but since i dont care about it, so ididnt pursue. But i feel you are unfairly treated , you can go to ghq.
LOL! Is there any section on pdf named GHQ?

Yeah right. He had no clue what is video was all about.

Log logon ko mar dete hain
Tum chuhon ki baat krte ho :crazy:

I will ask @The Eagle to remove this negative rating.

LOL! Is there any section on pdf named GHQ?
Ya ghq , but next to forum it appears , its private. That means i cant view ur ghq forum u cant view my threads in ghq forum.

Here is the link to the forum. I think its only viewable to mods. Its for complaints etc

https://defence.pk/pdf/forums/general-headquarters.170/

Yeah thats what i was saying he had no clue in what context you posted the video.

Deeply saddened, Tay.

P.S @waz @The Eagle
He deserves it .
People here post such sensitive things , they need pemra

Back
Top Bottom