What's new

Whatever

I visit only realnapster.com .

Ye khan chala gya ?
Sorry yr @RealNapster I was playing name place animal with my brother and cousins .

QUOTE us only when you are free and I mean no usual business at that time. Dost hain koi cheez nahe. Iam really getting angry now :(

QUOTE us only when you are free and I mean no usual business at that time. Dost hain koi cheez nahe. Iam really getting angry now :(

No yr net package ha na wifi nhi to its annoying me alerts nhi mil rhy it's slow kal bat hogi

So @I.R.A sir, how do you find my conclusion regarding pork consumption and prohibition. Is it ok or still there's confusion?

I won't call it a conclusion ....... personally I think it may very well be one the reasons behind the prohibition ...... I wish I had the relevant knowledge and it was my field to further research into it. However, the effectiveness of your "intelligence" argument depends on the intended audience. The Muslims mostly won't bother about the reason(s) ....... the others would they agree and stop based on this?

Ulti seedhi sites na visit Kea kro virus nahe ay GA :p:

Idhar ulti sedhe websites se shaayr ki muraad mentee or houndy hy. :P

I visit only realnapster.com

Chalo aik viewer to mila is site ko. :lol:
@Hell hound

khan chala gya ?
Sorry yr @RealNapster I was playing name place animal with my brother and cousins

No problem at all. Or janab mene job pe jana hota hay so 5 bajy utna hota hay. Tab jaldi so gya tha. Or idhar jaldi se shaayer ki muraad 12 bajy hy.

I won't call it a conclusion ....... personally I think it may very well be one the reasons behind the prohibition ...... I wish I had the relevant knowledge and it was my field to further research into it. However, the effectiveness of your "intelligence" argument depends on the intended audience. The Muslims mostly won't bother about the reason(s) ....... the others would they agree and stop based on this?

Ok. A point has come, we can talk on it further later on. Thanks for participating in this topic sir.

Idhar ulti sedhe websites se shaayr ki muraad mentee or houndy hy. :P

Chalo aik viewer to mila is site ko. :lol:
@Hell hound

No problem at all. Or janab mene job pe jana hota hay so 5 bajy utna hota hay. Tab jaldi so gya tha. Or idhar jaldi se shaayer ki muraad 12 bajy hy.

Ae sharam kro .. :angry:
Ye 5 bajay parh k mera dil sharmind hone laga tha .. 12 bajay ka sun k mera sir fakhar se bulabnd hua ., kch to shram kro me b tum se adha ghanta jaldi uth jati hu . :D

Sir fakhar se bulabnd hia ? Ye bulabnd kia hota hay ? :angel:

:lol:
It's buland, masruf insan hu na to thora mistype hogya .

Usky bajaye shaadi na kar lu ? :azn:

Or uth kay exactly karti kia ho Matti se khelny kay ilawa ? :lol:

Me nhi btau gi warna meri meaningful life pe bht rashk karo gae tum

Usky bajaye shaadi na kar lu ? :azn:

:lol:

Dukan sanbhali nhi ja rhi shadi kr rha ha

Back
Top Bottom