What's new

Whatever

For the sake of clousre to this interaction of mine with the masses over past five years i would like to say that we are conditioned to carry a sense of obligation in these times. But here i want to make clear that no one in the world has any obligation towards me. And if someone feels that i have an obligation towads them ( e.g unrequited love) they should just say so directly to me. I will try to settle the issue to their satisfaction.

@Nilgiri @PAKISTANFOREVER @Psychic @The Sandman @vostok @ptldM3 @Hamartia Antidote @Vergennes @mike2000 is back @C130

Interesting video on classical art vs. modern "art". Your thoughts guys?

I hate 99% of modern art these days and its about the reverse for classical art. Van Gogh and impressionists are about as far as I stray chronologically as far as what I appreciate goes....same goes for architecture, sculpture too (unless its solid neo-classical...but thats rare). I dunno either it looks good to me or it doesnt....I'm not going to do the whole "emperor with no clothes" routine just to be PC or "progressive".

I have a couple artist (small-mid scale) friends (who funnily enough do not rely on govt sops and handouts for their stuff, they fundamentally believe in producing stuff people actually want to buy).... that basically say when they want to do more classical art (with bit of a nuance twist or just solid old school), they get crowded out and there are all kind of barriers to get their stuff out there compared to random slosh and scribble (and so called esoteric feelings and emotions) on canvas.

Its the whole SJW authoritarian "we decide if its "pure" modern art" scape yet again....but again they are bypassing through use of internet hehe (just like the political discussion now). The harder these SJWs squeeze, the more of the true art (like true free speech and debate) slips through their fingers :P

I hate 99% of modern art these days and its about the reverse for classical art. Van Gogh and impressionists are about as far as I stray chronologically as far as what I appreciate goes....same goes for architecture, sculpture too (unless its solid neo-classical...but thats rare). I dunno either it looks good to me or it doesnt....I'm not going to do the whole "emperor with no clothes" routine just to be PC or "progressive".
That is my position on this matter as well. I have never found modern art to be appealing because it's absurd and retarded for the most part (my opinion). As a kid growing up I remember in my elementary school art class our teacher was showing us all of these abstract art samples (she was a leftist, "imagine my shock" as PJW would say) and I was confused when she showed us an image of what looked like conflated fat alien looking beings, almost like a half-hearted attempt at drawing balloon animals or something and somehow this was an "exceptional" piece of art work that was worth thousands. Can't recall the artist, heck can't even recall the title of that piece. Only thing I known is that I was confused as hell. Up till that point I thought art was supposed to be clear, straight forward and resembling the beauty of real life much like a painting of a sunset or a mountain range, things along those lines.

This isn't to say that I would support suppression of abstract/"modern art", but I take issue with leftists shoving this BS down everyone's throats like they do with everything else.

But if it were straight up degenerate like parading dildos around and calling it "art" then things like that should be outright banned.

BTW check out this new Feminist art trend :lol:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/chantelhou...he-stigma-that?utm_term=.au0QVymWR#.oe7Z20YX8

I have a couple artist (small-mid scale) friends (who funnily enough do not rely on govt sops and handouts for their stuff, they fundamentally believe in producing stuff people actually want to buy).... that basically say when they want to do more classical art (with bit of a nuance twist or just solid old school), they get crowded out and there are all kind of barriers to get their stuff out there compared to random slosh and scribble (and so called esoteric feelings and emotions) on canvas.

This also extends to other things like authors not being able to sell/publish their books via major publishing houses because their protagonist is a masculine heterosexual male fulfilling traditional male gender roles. Apparently if your book does not include a tranny demon fairy then you will have a very difficult time marketing/publishing your book through mainstream sources.

DMYeERgWsAA6-FZ.jpg

Tranny Demon Fairy, latest trend with the Liberal Left. Feel bad for those kids.

Its the whole SJW authoritarian "we decide if its "pure" modern art" scape yet again....but again they are bypassing through use of internet hehe (just like the political discussion now). The harder these SJWs squeeze, the more of the true art (like true free speech and debate) slips through their fingers :P
Indeed. They are contributing the most to their own undoing by persisting to force their insane mental-asylum worthy ideas down the throats of normal people. They are contributing to the growth of a powerful Right wing movement unlike anything in the history of American politics. American politics will continue to get more and more polarized and identitarian, a trend that is irreversible at this point.

@Psychic @The Sandman

So Pakistanis say that they are people of IVC. Then why did they abandon their homes. Where did the fukcing you disappear? @Kaptaan sir.

Hareeb, cruelty to animals is a sickness especially if you don't eat them.
I would have been less shocked by a Daesh rat being treated that way.
Even Trump might raise that excessive hatred but not a simple creature
no matter how it competes with humans.

Kill it or let it be! Any other action is driven by your sadism or stupidity.

Deeply saddened, Tay.

P.S @waz @The Eagle
If I erred in attributing the negative,
please fix it according to rules 'n views.

That's so disturbing on so many levels it's like where do you begin? How about the unsanitary danger level of engaging in something that gross? In reality, this seems to have backfired because I think we're even more grossed out! Idiots.

Tranny Demon Fairy, latest trend with the Liberal Left. Feel bad for those kids.

Another highly disturbing act of disgusting behavior. Poor kids indeed. These people are going off the deep end.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom