What's new

Whatever

YVW.

BTW, you should have noted that I left a call
to two well known moderators to review my own
call precisely because I might have misunderstood
the video on account of not understanding what's said.

BUT I have watched it and if it helps, picture any other
being instead of that rat : a cat, a falcon, a friend or a
family member? I'm sure you'll find one unacceptable!

I for one do not kill or hurt for pleasure and find the very
principle of doing so unacceptable and bent. Sorry!

If the video was removed, so would the negative OFC?

Until later, good day, Tay.

YVW.

BTW, you should have noted that I left a call
to two well known moderators to review my own
call precisely because I might have misunderstood
the video on account of not understanding what's said.

BUT I have watched it and if it helps, picture any other
being instead of that rat : a cat, a falcon, a friend or a
family member? I'm sure you'll find one unacceptable!

I for one do not kill or hurt for pleasure and find the very
principle of doing so unacceptable and bent. Sorry!

If the video was removed, so would the negative OFC?

Until later, good day, Tay.
This is not ISIS killing the innocents which is unacceptable. You surely dont understand what the video is all about. Anyways have a good day.

@Hareeb lucky you are that FB removed video so I couldn't watch it now. Furthermore, due to benefit of doubt, I am removing the negative for the time being but as per conversation here and seeing @Taygibay participation as well as observation then followed by @Well.wisher comments, we should avoid such type of videos where content is disturbing or non-pleasant. Furthermore, we must remember that this place is for everyone that includes different ethnicity, religions, nations & gender so we have to be careful in regard to everyone.

Regards,

@Hareeb lucky you are that FB removed video so I couldn't watch it now. Furthermore, due to benefit of doubt, I am removing the negative for the time being but as per conversation here and seeing @Taygibay participation as well as observation then followed by @Well.wisher comments, we should avoid such type of videos where content is disturbing or non-pleasant. Furthermore, we must remember that this place is for everyone that includes different ethnicity, religions, nations & gender so we have to be careful in regard to everyone.

Regards,
AP please ye members club k ' show b** and v**' thread pe b nazar dalo jahan log apny hawaas khote ja rhy hin .

You're pemra, pemra, pemra !

images (29).jpeg

@RealNapster . @Mentee ..
Friends are someone who thinks you're a good egg even though you're slightly cracked .

So you think you are cracked ? Chalo. Its good that you know. :enjoy:
Yes !!!

I'm the most cracked mind friend you'll ever meet , but you do know I'm a very good egg.
Well wisher sooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeet of you that you give me that much honor. Aim truly Flattered now. Mjy aj tk kisay nay Sacha dost nahe kaha :cray: But I've a problem, iam allergic to eggs. :sick:

You're welcome .
Ye pic me ne dekhi na to mjhy tum dono yad a gae, tum dono ki hi jhalak ha .
Dekho ab or jazbati baten mat kro mera tissue ka daba khatam ho jae ga. Ek daba pehly hi RealNapster ki waja se khtm hogya.

You're welcome .
Ye pic me ne dekhi na to mjhy tum dono yad a gae, tum dono ki hi jhalak ha .
Dekho ab or jazbati baten mat kro mera tissue ka daba khatam ho jae ga. Ek daba pehly hi RealNapster ki waja se khtm hogya.

AWwwww no need to cry from me pagal khanay :( tissue box pehlay he bohat mehnGA ho gea hain :laugh:

Ek daba pehly hi RealNapster ki waja se khtm hogya.
Kea kaha @RealNapster nay :confused:

AWwwww no need to cry from me pagal khanay :( tissue box pehlay he bohat mehnGA ho gea hain :laugh:

Kea kaha @RealNapster nay :confused:

Us ne boht khaloos nibhaya jis ki waja se I got jazbati nd heart warms so tissue box khtm.
:confused:
Han isi liye to keh ri hu k mat rulao. .. ye napster k liye jo box khtm hua us k liye napster mjhy pese de ga wapas.

Back
Top Bottom