What's new

Whatever

i luv photography
but these points will kill me:hitwall::hitwall:

I love people who love photography :) I am a die hard fan...

Well these points will come slowly to you once you start taking it a bit seriously :)

BTW, good cameras dont take good photographs, its the eyes behind it :) or else all rich men would have been great photographers.

And also as someone once said " You dont need a camera to hone your photography skills"

^^^^
Think a bit and you will get what I meant by that quotes
:cheers:

I love people who love photography :) I am a die hard fan...

Well these points will come slowly to you once you start taking it a bit seriously :)

BTW, good cameras dont take good photographs, its the eyes behind it :) or else all rich men would have been great photographers.

And also as someone once said " You dont need a camera to hone your photography skills"

^^^^
Think a bit and you will get what I meant by that quotes
:cheers:

KillBill you are right........... wise comments as usual :tup:

and i hope your first sentance "I love people who love photography" applies to everybody and not one specific gender :lol:

KillBill you are right........... wise comments as usual :tup:

and i hope your first sentance "I love people who love photography" applies to everybody and not one specific gender :lol:

Well yeah I love all who love photography, I am not gay you know ;-)

bohat neend aa rahi hai bhai logo i guess i should take a break for 12-14 hours ;)

Hey if i participate in this thread for say 2 days.. i think i can hv 1000 posts.. Not a bad idea. init :smokin:

Idhar hee ho gye whatever mein.:D wo bhee ayesha G sae.

bhai izzat piyari nahe aap ko?:lol:

ub aap elite member hein.:)

upne izaat ka khyal karein.

:sniper::sniper:

your post reminded me that Agnostic Muslim's post that he deleted from this thread ke "Off-Topic" oh bhai Whatever thread main kya off topic hona hai :lol::lol:

that was a funny moment for me

For all those who love Urdu this is a part from the column written by Wasif ali Wasif in the daily Nawa-e-Waqt

48535d1199727320-dil-darya-samander-hazrat-wasif-ali-wasif-r-wasif2-gif

Back
Top Bottom