What's new

Whatever

which one you bought finally?

Nil.............

Didn't find the time.

My watch requires battery replacement i guess.

will let you know if i got any.

Got more important things.Will buy it later.

Like booking at PTDC hotel.

Looks like i'll carry a 6megapixel.

Will use money, somewhere else.(like car bumper...etc)(plan reversal)Going out to eat sth:pop:

Nil.............

Didn't find the time.

My watch requires battery replacement i guess.

will let you know if i got any.

Got more important things.Will buy it later.

Like booking at PTDC hotel.

Looks like i'll carry a 6megapixel.

Will use money, somewhere else.(like car bumper...etc)(plan reversal)Going out to eat sth:pop:

Bad choice buddy, Buy a camera, you would love it more than a babe...

did you? :undecided:

ok :confused:

Edit: Did you guyz look at my post count? it looks nice :smitten: i ain't gonnai make a new post for a while :rofl:

6669.....:D how many sixes for one 9...that's not fair.

Bad choice buddy, Buy a camera, you would love it more than a babe...
Will check the truth in your statement in future for sure.;)
still got no babes in mind and the camera option is out of here.

Thanks for the advice buddy.:)
Although i missed your opinion regarding lens power and specs.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/883250-post8633.html
oh man now i'll have to look for a good lens as well.
Hopefully will get from the same shop i guess.

Let me have a tour to the market.Then i'll be in any position to confirm anything.
I was reading about olympus that it uses four thirds lenses(it's own system),plus the image stabilization.Well used a compact olympus simple digital camera.And i got impressed with digital stabilization.Might be because of 4fps you were talking about.
Will see canon for sure.The brand name is quiet attractive.

Kindly tell me which lens should i look for else the default lens.

because you know the storekeeper will say....this this and take that to get the job done.

will meet you guys tomarrow. Inshaallah!
Acting on your advice i'm not getting in any haste.

inspite of all that fancy stuff in your signature.. Zaki, you seem to be the most useless fellow always spending your time in "WhateveR" :D :D (Pun intended)

We call it Veti Officer.. Bit of tamil slang, if u care to learn :P

inspite of all that fancy stuff in your signature.. Zaki, you seem to be the most useless fellow always spending your time in "WhateveR" :D :D (Pun intended)

We call it Veti Officer.. Bit of tamil slang, if u care to learn :P

naa bhai aur bhi bohat kaam hai zamane main ik teray ghum ke siwa :smokin:

if you know what i mean

oh man now i'll have to look for a good lens as well.
Hopefully will get from the same shop i guess.

Let me have a tour to the market.Then i'll be in any position to confirm anything.
I was reading about olympus that it uses four thirds lenses(it's own system),plus the image stabilization.Well used a compact olympus simple digital camera.And i got impressed with digital stabilization.Might be because of 4fps you were talking about.
Will see canon for sure.The brand name is quiet attractive.

Well about lenses... hmmmm. let me try to do it in short as feeling way too tired and need to get back to one datasheet.

If you are serious with photography you will need atleast 5 lenses ( dont worry not right now, but slowly)

1. one high zoom lens for taking photographs of birds, fighter crafts, far away objects etc.

2. one wide angle lens for taking nature photographs

3. One wide aperture one for portrait photography

4. One small one you will get with the body anyway

5. One macro lens for macro photography ( optional but handy)

As you might be aware by now, its the lenses which cost more than the body. People usually go up to 12 /13 lenses over the time period and for specific photography, like sports etc

Canon is the best one when it comes to lenses and thats one of the reason why you see all sports photographers using canon body with huge white color lenses.

About image stabilization its a common feature and all cameras come with that. About multiple face detection and all, those are for girls ;-) or should i say for people who do matchbox photography.

Once you start clicking you may start with auto-focus, but mark my words you will start to go to manual focusing within 3 months and will love the creativity it brings with it

Again with time you will move to RAW mode also rather than any other form of compression.

one more last thing is about fps, that stands for frames per second, meaning how many photos you can click in a second, as i said in my earlier post you wont need this feature unless you are doing sports or nature photography. This is again a marketing jargon like mega pixels. both does not stand for photo quality anyway but most of the people are convinced. To burst the myth the number of frames depends upon many factors and one most important is the speed of the flash chip you gonna use.

Hope i cleared all doubts. Keep them coming if you still have more....

i luv photography
but these points will kill me:hitwall::hitwall:

then go for digital camera

they are talking about SLR/DSLR cameras so thats not for you. If you have camera take pics and forget what he said before............ go for simple digital camera to fullfill your desires :P

Back
Top Bottom