Whatever

You don't agree?
Do you?

jocelyn-wilder,-62_1.jpg

I don't cuz this is what I see. :lol:

@villageidiot you don't get it do you?

Look at this picture 👇

View attachment 925082

If i were to make it easy, I would have to get philosophical and say 'sab moh maya hai'.

Turns out, I sell that too, under a different brand.

But when I am feeling very protective, I say - "Shudra, you won't get it. Go clean yourself some toilets"

You see, we Bamans can make life as simple or as complicated as we want. We choose the way it is. It is a good power to have.

I like complicated.
p09mtm0n.jpg

I see.

Last edited:
@-=virus=- which is that forum all the Indian members are supposed to be inhabiting after their eviction from PDF? I remember Skimming mentioned something

well deserved, boys !

@Paitoo @villageidiot @fatman17 ji @SIPRA ji @INDIAPOSITIVE (iska ek thread bana de)

@-=virus=- which is that forum all the Indian members are supposed to be inhabiting after their eviction from PDF? I remember Skimming mentioned something
no idea, man, can't remember.. I think even Joe sb goes there mostly now

not a fan of these cliquey things, yahan aao na, open me.. kya apna group bana ke circle jerking laga rakhi hai ? fugg that

Unfortunately don't watch IPL
that's fine, but yet another rags to riches waali human story hai iski.. same with Siraj and Umran Malik.. fathers/family were auto driver and fruit seller.. super humble stuff.

well deserved fame and fortune, masha'allah.. stuff that'll inspire many.

Just google up things like "Joe Shearer defence" or any such members you remember well... and check out some of the results.

Can't advertise anywhere directly here AFAIK...so I wont.

Turks and Indonesians did mass exodus from here (and some Indians) to various places given the one-sided cringe-troll buildup that was not sorted out well apparently.

There are heavily Indian echo chamber fora as well that larger bulk of Indians have moved to (that folks like Joe stay away from after inevitable happens), but that wont have balance you guys might be after.

Back
Top Bottom