What's new

Whatever

mid 40s is max I've gone age difference wise.. was late'ish 20s

experienced waalis know their way around.. stuff, y'know.. mamma mia ! :devil:

Something about her is off.
botox

could also be she's in that super elite class.. blood of virgins ke injections lagati hai and sacrifices them etc

She must have gone under the knife and is 100% on botox.
Heard Putin is on it too.

putin-620_2085854i.jpg

Last edited:
what's that say ?

badass based muhajirs ?

I could ask my natsec contacts but it would be inappropriate at this most ungodly of hours
The meme is badly made. The top image should be on the bottom, as that's the punchline. Let's get that out the way.

Kacha means the badlands, the convergence of Sindh, Punjab and Balochistan. There's lawlessness there and the dacoits are pretty brazen. Very well armed too.

Mujajirs are concentrated in urban Sindh. Those are not muhajirs but locals of the kacha area.

Now to the joke. Kacha means "uncooked" and "Pakka means cooked". But Kacha means "lawless rural areas", conversely Pakka would mean the urban areas of Pakistan, or the rest of Pakistan, apart from Kacha.

So, the bottom image with the dacoits says "The dacoits of Kacha"
and the top part with PDM leaders says "The dacoits of Pakka" (this here is your cue to laugh)

Phew. All that for the simplest joke in Urdu. Why don't you guys learn to read Urdu? You already speak most of it. After all, it was born in India.

The meme is badly made. The top image should be on the bottom, as that's the punchline. Let's get that out the way.

Kacha means the badlands, the convergence of Sindh, Punjab and Balochistan. There's lawlessness there and the dacoits are pretty brazen. Very well armed too.

Mujajirs are concentrated in urban Sindh. Those are not muhajirs but locals of the kacha area.

Now to the joke. Kacha means "uncooked" and "Pakka means cooked". But Kacha means "lawless rural areas", conversely Pakka would mean the urban areas of Pakistan, or the rest of Pakistan, apart from Kacha.

So, the bottom image with the dacoits says "The dacoits of Kacha"
and the top part with PDM leaders says "The dacoits of Pakka" (this here is your cue to laugh)

Phew. All that for the simplest joke in Urdu. Why don't you guys learn to read Urdu? You already speak most of it. After all, it was born in India.
urdu may zaroor farmaieya, janab

I get the gist.. Indian languaze hai, afterall

but script never learnt.. so beautiful to look at, that nastaliq? (didn't google)

isko dekho

hardcore gora sanghi hybrid

but script never learnt.. so beautiful to look at, that nastaliq? (didn't google)
Beats us. :lol:

We never look at it in terms of the script. Everything is Urdu, lol. It's all that's used here (ofc English gets written in Roman script :lol:). But, that font is not Nastaliq. This is one of those stupid Urdu fonts used on the internet that I hate. Esp the BBC Urdu and whatever font this site uses.

------------------

this guy gives me creepy vibes "guru"

among the super ultra light years away far right meta-nazis.. there is this fascination with sanatan dharma in the west.

They think they got it here, uber Pagan scene... its nuts, then it goes into the UFO scene, and then they have ago at the old testament.. its pretty nuts.

I done a super deep dive into.. it goes very insanely deep (not profound) ..ufos, nazis, dharma, aryan blablabla...

check Brian Ruhe

4564ff8b7a509de31a418179c64765a5.jpg

this whole scene is nuts.. and I'm pretty damn sure ABrahamic scene me bhi there's these guys

ok, moar l8s

@Paitoo @villageidiot

Beats us. :lol:

We never look at it in terms of the script. Everything is Urdu, lol. It's all that's used here (ofc English gets written in Roman script :lol:). But, that font is not Nastaliq. This is one of those stupid Urdu fonts used on the internet that I hate. Esp the BBC Urdu and whatever font this site uses.
its beyond insane here.. my inner fascist says sab khallas karo, keep hindi and angrezi only.

I been places here and bc na english, na hindi.. fir sign language se kaam chalao, though I suspect some bluff because "preserve muh language" bs

its nuts

This is a key difference between Theravada and Mahayana Buddhists. Whereas Theravada Buddhists strive to become Arhats and gain freedom from the cycle of samsara, Mahayana Buddhists may choose to stay in the cycle of samsara out of compassion for others.

----

I'll stop before we get into srs theological stuff

but

sab lage hue bc apni apni daal galane m bc :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom