What's new

Whatever

Kind of hate how the quality of posting has dropped significantly and thread posting has devolved into linking random tweets.

@villageidiot ... That thread got closed so you opened a new one where those who couldn't put their hissa in the 'kaar e khair' of bashing faujeets could do it there?!! Very smart of you :lol:
akshay-kumar-funny-expression.jpg

No for real. If he was a young buck, phir bhi aur baat thi. I felt bad because senior member and I genuinely didn't think people who get the personal. I was just looking for banter.

On a serious note, @Signalian is one of the best posters here on PDF... Most of us here had hitherto been ardent military supporters, but unlike Signalian (and a few others like @blain2 and @RescueRanger), our support was conditional (something even we ourselves didn't realize). But looking at how the much-justified criticism of the Army (for interfering in politics and use of violence against civilians for political ends, and suppressing dissent forcefully and illegally) has turned into unwarranted vitriol and 24/7 hate campaign unleashed against the Army, and after assessing its potential consequences, one could argue that Signalian and co. might not be entirely wrong after all
I also disagree with the unwarranted vitriol but don't quite feel like a fifthia anymore. So, I don't try to counter it. It won't work anyway. The Fauj can stop it, just as they started it.
Even signalian sb with his hilal magazine articles, which would have a wide audience once, can't help now.

BTW, I humbly object to your classification of RescueRanger sb as a faujeet. He is not a Faujeet but also not a youthia. So, idk what that makes him. A fence sitter?

@RescueRanger sir , I've stood up for you once again. Why does the faujeet theme stick to you, I'll never know :D

No for real. If he was a young buck, phir bhi aur baat thi. I felt bad because senior member and I genuinely didn't think people who get the personal. I was just looking for banter.

I also disagree with the unwarranted vitriol but don't quite feel like a fifthia anymore. So, I don't try to counter it. It won't work anyway. The Fauj can stop it, just as they started it.
Even signalian sb with his hilal magazine articles, which would have a wide audience once, can't help now.

BTW, I humbly object to your classification of RescueRanger sb as a faujeet. He is not a Faujeet but also not a youthia. So, idk what that makes him. A fence sitter?

@RescueRanger sir , I've stood up for you once again. Why does the faujeet theme stick to you, I'll never know :D
Perhaps they know something I don’t. On a serious note a lot of people think just because I don’t worship the ground the IK walks on or blindly launch diatribes against our courageous men and women in the armed forces that I am an unknown number.

I am no one, I’m just smarter than your average bear.. 😉

No fence-sitting allowed.... "you are either with us, or against us" :D

And when you are against us, it doesn't matter whether you are a Jiyala, a Patwari or an evil Faujeet (or even a Pajeet), you all are terrorists anyway :D

No fence-sitting allowed.... "you are either with us, or against us" :D

And when you are against us, it doesn't matter whether you are a Jiyala, a Patwari or an evil Faujeet (or even a Pajeet), you all are terrorists anyway :D
Jokes aside.
I am a fan of RescueRanger sb. balanced approach. A source of inspiration that there are still sensible people in this place.

Well oops.. can't be expected to know all that, can I ? Only bumped into Dr Ishtiaq's channel very recently and haven't even seen this video.

Also always thought the guy in his pic was Umair himself.

I'll delete it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom