What's new

Whatever

Well oops.. can't be expected to know all that, can I ? Only bumped into Dr Ishtiaq's channel very recently and haven't even seen this video.

Also always thought the guy in his pic was Umair himself.

I'll delete it.

Much appreciated and on that note I will delete my post as well.

In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!

@jamahir

ye kya ho raha hai aapke Bangalore mein ?

This would never have happened if we abolished capitalist cellphones.

@Paitoo

This murder doesn't have anything to do with cell phones but a wrong choice of man by the woman. I sometimes see those idiot males with those idiotic motorcycles with the seat up-sloping towards the back and a girl perched precariously on the high back and the motorcycle speeding by. Looks idiotic and undignified and I wonder "Main kya margaya hoon kya jo iss ladki nay iss bewaqoof ko chuna".

I sometimes see those idiot males with those idiotic motorcycles with the seat up-sloping towards the back and a girl perched precariously on the high back and the motorcycle speeding by. Looks idiotic and undignified
don't knock it till you try it

Royal-Enfield-Twins.jpg

Above scene is stupid but stupider is like this. Imagine the bike speeding and the girl on the back just being pulled along on account of being perched high at the back :
black-sport-motorcycle-close-up-rides-along-road-its-owner-front-view-girl-sitting-back-to-motorcyclist-close-up-102105027.jpg
Never seen anyone ride like the couple in your photo there :lol:

People wear helmets, its law even for pillion riders, and riders know how to drive safe when they got a pillion. There's also grab-handles and sometimes sissy bars.. (that back frame)

gasbox11_1200x1200.jpg

try a rapido one of these times, much better than crowded public transport busses, cheaper than autos.

bike waali taxi, sabse saxi !

Never seen anyone ride like the couple in your photo there :lol:

People wear helmets, its law even for pillion riders, and riders know how to drive safe when they got a pillion. There's also grab-handles and sometimes sissy bars.. (that back frame)

gasbox11_1200x1200.jpg

try a rapido one of these times, much better than crowded public transport busses, cheaper than autos.

bike waali taxi, sabse saxi !

I will never be seen sitting on a two-wheeler.

I will never be seen sitting on a two-wheeler.
yeah, and much less riding one.

you such a pussy.

IPL dekh, good game MI vs KKR

Arjun Tendulkar ka nepotism waala debut.. I hope iski khoob pitai ho, ek bhi wicket na mile and 0 pe out bhi ho jae bsdka nepo baby.

or maybe he surprises.

ye kya ho raha hai aapke Bangalore mein ?

This would never have happened if we abolished capitalist cellphones.

@Paitoo

This kind of crime has been happening for a long time. Insecure suspicious guys who can't handle a relationship. Whatsapp is just another arena fertile for these suspicions.

yo @jamahir

forget dogs, lets talk bichez..

your thoughts on Nita ? full tere type ki hai, bhari bhari si

dekho, Pele saab (RIP) se bhi mili thi
nita-ambani-pele-03-1464959343.jpg

she shares her billions with underprivileged women and kids to empower them too..

NitaAmbani-k6C--621x414@LiveMint.jpg

RIL-Director-and-IOC-Member-Mrs-Nita-M.-Ambani_2-RIL.jpeg

yo @jamahir

forget dogs, lets talk bichez..

your thoughts on Nita ? full tere type ki hai, bhari bhari si

dekho, Pele saab (RIP) se bhi mili thi
nita-ambani-pele-03-1464959343.jpg

She no longer is bhari bhari :
1efca50c-cf8c-11e9-9cec-db56b3c139e7_image_hires_125123.JPG

she shares her billions with underprivileged women and kids to empower them too..

NitaAmbani-k6C--621x414@LiveMint.jpg

RIL-Director-and-IOC-Member-Mrs-Nita-M.-Ambani_2-RIL.jpeg

LOL, yes, she has constructed a two-billion-dollar housing neighborhood for Bombay's homeless and slum people with each house being single-storey with a garden.

She must have gone under the knife and is 100% on botox. You can make out immediately. Sherry Rehman is also on botox. The face screams it.
I can see myself hitting either of them in a reasonably inebriated state.. old ladis khush ho jayengi ;)

Back
Top Bottom