What's new

Whatever

This is a key difference between Theravada and Mahayana Buddhists. Whereas Theravada Buddhists strive to become Arhats and gain freedom from the cycle of samsara, Mahayana Buddhists may choose to stay in the cycle of samsara out of compassion for others.
I'll say this. You older religions really need to sort you shit out. I mean, most of yous don't even know what's what in your religion.

Keep it simple. Like Jews (stagnant) or us M's (profit ⬆️)
Christians fucked around with that confusing Trinity BS and now they are finding out. Cuckest religion today.

I'll say this. You older religions really need to sort you shit out. I mean, most of yous don't even know what's what in your religion.

Keep it simple. Like Jews (stagnant) or us M's (profit ⬆️)
Christians fucked around with that confusing Trinity BS and now they are finding out. Cuckest religion today.
excellent you bring that up

this explains why you need me and @Paitoo brahmin types perched atop the food chain, we are number 1

then come the Warriors (kshatriyas)

then the Vaishyas (traders)

then the Shudras.. who can still beat on some drums etc, and are allowed to make music... but they can't read the scriptures and teach em, that's about it. They must work with their hands, for they are lacking in intellect.

if @jamahir was born a Dharmi, he'd be a Shudra..

but he's wasting his energy trying to get all intellectual and on par with us brahmins...

like putting the battery in upside down and expecting the remote control to work.. :disagree:

excellent you bring that up

this explains why you need me and @Paitoo brahmin types perched atop the food chain, we are number 1

then come the Warriors (kshatriyas)

then the Vaishyas (traders)

then the Shudras.. who can still beat on some drums etc, and are allowed to make music... but they can't read the scriptures and teach em, that's about it. They must work with their hands, for they are lacking in intellect.

if @jamahir was born a Dharmi, he'd be a Shudra..

but he's wasting his energy trying to get all intellectual and on par with us brahmins...

like putting the battery in upside down and expecting the remote control to work.. :disagree:
@villageidiot you don't get it do you?

Look at this picture 👇

TOMTOM.jpeg

If i were to make it easy, I would have to get philosophical and say 'sab moh maya hai'.

Turns out, I sell that too, under a different brand.

But when I am feeling very protective, I say - "Shudra, you won't get it. Go clean yourself some toilets"

You see, we Bamans can make life as simple or as complicated as we want. We choose the way it is. It is a good power to have.

I like complicated.

its beyond insane here.. my inner fascist says sab khallas karo, keep hindi and angrezi only.
No. Keep only Sanskrit. It is the most supercomputer friendly language.

Robber - भवतः धनं भवतः जीवनं वा
Commie - मम धनं जीवनं वा नास्ति

Robber - Your money or your life
Commie - I have no money or life
o beta, you're a higher level Brahmin than me

I actually took Hindi in my last 2 years of school as opposed to Sanskrit.. every one said sanskrit is easier but meri halaat out... did kiddy "Falam faley falani.. falayam falayasya flaflafla" rattafication earlier..

aham avaam vayam

all I remember is everything ended with a uh huh ( : ) sound

uh uh hu

Back
Top Bottom