What's new

Whatever

I feel like I need a break from PDF but I just can't seem to quit for some reason

This whole situation in pakistan is making me depressed , bitter and toxic like never before

I need a break, an extended break but I always end up coming back to PDF and inevitably exposing myself to this shit show-

Idk if anyone else is going through the same situation, recommend me a good Netflix show or something , even that'll help lmao

@lastofthepatriots @RealNapster @Mentee

Last edited:
I feel like I need a break from PDF but I just can't seem to quit for some reason

This whole situation in pakistan is making me depressed , bitter and toxic like never before

I need a break, an extended break but I always end up coming back to PDF and inevitably exposing myself to this shit show-

Idk if anyone else is going through the same situation, recommend me a good Netflix show or something , even that'll help lmao

Watching TV shows won't help. Get a hobby, join some class or upgrade your skills in free time. Don't go for those free or ultra cheap ones. Unless you have spent decent amount of moneh, you won't value it and eventually abandon it

Avatar.. the last air bender.. then Avatar Korra.
Feeling bad since sometimes.. Twitter and PDF are full of bad news. Trauma ma make us strong later but it is hectic. Try to learn new language/piano. I will focus on Italian, Arabic, and Python.

Watching TV shows won't help. Get a hobby,
I play B-ball and badminton but I feel like since I live away from my extended family, and have moved to a quieter city, so am away from my group of guys too, I mean I have friends here too but they are not the kinda friends I had back in my city
so I have a shitload of free time, it's insane and I partly spend it on pdf getting depressed 😭
join some class or upgrade your skills in free time. Don't go for those free or ultra cheap ones. Unless you have spent decent amount of moneh, you won't value it and eventually abandon it
I would but I am not in tech related industry, more on the numbers side of government, we don't really need those kinda courses here

Last edited:
I would but I am not in tech related industry, more on the numbers side of government
Don't make the mistake I did, thinking that we are not from the tech industry so we don't need to upgrade our skills. I realised my mistake in my 40s and despite reskilling i realised it was too late, and no matter how good I am, it is not acknowledged by dumb recruiters because I don't have practical experience to show for it.

The world is changing too fast and technology is entering every micro sphere of life. Even if one doesn't want to be in the core of it, one can always train oneself to manage it's impact in their industry.

Avatar.. the last air bender.. then Avatar Korra.
I am a huge fan and finished it a couple of years ago lol
Feeling bad since sometimes.. Twitter and PDF are full of bad news. Trauma ma make us strong later but it is hectic. Try to learn new language/piano. I will focus on Italian, Arabic, and Python.
I don't really use Twitter, mostly pdf or read express tribune for news - to get my mind off of this shitshow- I am getting into the Punjabi music scene, like how we make beats, old singers, their styles, old musical instruments, folk singing and stories, our old religions stuff like that
reading history etc etc

I just hope things get better as this SS hurts, you don't realize how much you love your home country till shit goes south

Don't make the mistake I did, thinking that we are not from the tech industry so we don't need to upgrade our skills. I realised my mistake in my 40s and despite reskilling i realised it was too late, and no matter how good I am, it is not acknowledged by dumb recruiters because I don't have practical experience to show for it.

The world is changing too fast and technology is entering every micro sphere of life. Even if one doesn't want to be in the core of it, one can always train oneself to manage it's impact in their industry.
yeah, you are right - how about LinkedIn courses are they any good?- I did some in my back in the days for my resume.

Last edited:
yeah, you are right - how about LinkedIn courses are they any good?- I did some in my back in the days for my resume.
Never tried LinkedIn courses, but heard that they are decent. You need to identify a niche and find the best courses in that. For example if you are interested in blockchain, then Blockchain Council is recommended
The annual membership is USD 249.
I don't know if that is a field that interests you. When you say numbers I am assuming you are in finance or analytics.
In policing for example a lot of AI is being tested. Facial recognition, profiling of people and predicting criminal behaviour, tracking suspect location etc. The point is no matter what the field, tech is there and is only to going to accelerate at a rapid pace. In service industry Chat GPT is already being adopted to respond to customer queries at Level 1, which was earlier humans just reading off from a script. Soon it might go to level 2.
While I value knowledge over certifications, the industry rarely does. Certifications are important so get one which is somewhat recognised.

Just google up things like "Joe Shearer defence" or any such members you remember well... and check out some of the results.

Can't advertise anywhere directly here AFAIK...so I wont.

Turks and Indonesians did mass exodus from here (and some Indians) to various places given the one-sided cringe-troll buildup that was not sorted out well apparently.

There are heavily Indian echo chamber fora as well that larger bulk of Indians have moved to (that folks like Joe stay away from after inevitable happens), but that wont have balance you guys might be after.
I did search for that combination and found one forum, although it doesn't seem very active. Did recognise some old IDs from PDF.

Not saying that we Indians are any better, but Indian opinions almost always get trolled in PDF. I suspect this is because of Indians being preachy and getting on the nerves, and then the trolling cycle continues. I believe myself to be a centrist, but that is not a position anyone recognises any longer. Leftists view you as a closet Sanghi and right wing sees you as a confused fence sitter lacking an identity. There isn't any room left for balanced viewpoints.

Same here.

Watch "Lost in Space", "Another Life" on Netflix. You will love them. If you are trying to take a "reallllyyy long break", then consider "The 100" too.

Try this--------.

Just google up things like "Joe Shearer defence" or any such members you remember well... and check out some of the results.

Can't advertise anywhere directly here AFAIK...so I wont.

Turks and Indonesians did mass exodus from here (and some Indians) to various places given the one-sided cringe-troll buildup that was not sorted out well apparently.

There are heavily Indian echo chamber fora as well that larger bulk of Indians have moved to (that folks like Joe stay away from after inevitable happens), but that wont have balance you guys might be after.
Wait. I would understand about indians but why would the turks quit?
More importantly, who was messing with my indonesians? :lol:

@Indos , bro, you have any info on this? Was it the chinese?

I don't really use Twitter, mostly pdf or read express tribune for news - to get my mind off of this shitshow- I am getting into the Punjabi music scene, like how we make beats, old singers, their styles, old musical instruments, folk singing and stories, our old religions stuff like that
Hey, can you share the gippy garewal song with the dope beat that you shared a few weeks ago?

I'll be on a break too from May.

As for TV shows, what genre/kind do you like? I have watched around 130-150 TV shows in last 20 years.

Was it the chinese?
They wanted phul sapport sar from Pakistanis on Uighurs(Turks) and South China Sea(Indos), didn't get, moved out.

He’s not Iranian

He’s not Iranian

He’s 100% Indian
Dude, that poster is an Iranian and is here long before you even joined.

Just because you have a 'thing' for Iran for whatever reasons does not mean every Iranian is an angel and can't be wrong.

I play B-ball and badminton but I feel like since I live away from my extended family, and have moved to a quieter city, so am away from my group of guys too, I mean I have friends here too but they are not the kinda friends I had back in my city
so I have a shitload of free time, it's insane and I partly spend it on pdf getting depressed 😭

I would but I am not in tech related industry, more on the numbers side of government, we don't really need those kinda courses here

Get into data analysis. Start making the big bucks. Start saving. Then start traveling.

I know you are young, but your mind is a mental prison. You can be happy in 6 x 6 room or miserable on a beach in Thailand.

In this world, the only thing that matters is your close ones, and Islam is the only cure for depression.

Even people that chase happiness through wealth all of their lives can die miserable. Islam is the only truth that attains contentment. Satisfaction.

If you are fasting, you shouldn’t even feel like this. You already know you have more than a huge percent of the people in the world that would trade places with you in a heart beat.

If I ever feel sad, I go out and find some homeless person and offer them lunch and have a conversation with them about their life. It’s about the people to people connections that make life worth living. You are always learning and you can learn something new from any living being on this earth.

I usually leave them with money, and feel satisfied. Why? I find happiness in helping others. So that maybe in a bad time, Allah swt would look out for me.

There is uncertainty in life except for Islam. You came to this world alone, you will go alone.

When you start to rely on Allah swt only and stop depending on others for everything, you begin to transcend all limitations. The mental block and depression in your mind, which is a chain from the shaitaan, shatters.

Back
Top Bottom