What's new

Whatever

Oh bhai, I have been eating cheese Omelette and Paratha(previously)/5 slices of brown bread(currently) my entire life and all my life I remained slim.

You have to be malnourished to gain some weight by eating what you eat. But that gain still won't give 30 kgs of gain.

From the cheese omelette I have eaten, usually they make it with only the egg white - from two eggs. Maybe if you included the yolks then you may put on weight.

Stop cappin, no body is gaining clean 30 kg's in 90 days and certainly not by anda paratha.

I have spent enough of my time in gym to catch your bullshit.

Maybe my body constitution is different from yours in this aspect.

ek baar apni company ki website post kari thi isne :P

Never did that. But okay...

Maine dekhi hui hai :D

ek baar apni company ki website post kari thi isne :P

I was like, ok.. shrug, who cares.. and didn;t do the creepy thing and download it.

maybe @jamahir can post it again.
CID walay sketch artist ko bula ke sketch banwa, iss se pehlay ki shaqal bhool jaye

Stop cappin, no body is gaining clean 30 kg's in 90 days and certainly not by anda paratha.

I have spent enough of my time in gym to catch your bullshit.
Drink bottles of oil and pounds of peanut butter. Guaranteed weight gain.

From the cheese omelette I have eaten, usually they make it with only the egg white - from two eggs. Maybe if you included the yolks then you may put on weight.
Nope, full eggs, always.

Surely I didn't gain the weight from my air and tea intake.

I don't understand how you gained that much weight in such little time,.especially if you started off at 45kg.

I'm actually similar and my bulk phase requires me to bulk at 4000cal mark, which is a COLOSSAL amount of good, believe me.

It also drains my pockets like a sieve, but that's not the point.

Anyway, even with the 4k calorie intake, it would still take me a week to put on 1 pound (roughly half a kilo) so it would take about a little over a year of this extremely damaging and expensive diet to gain 30 kilograms

Nope, full eggs, always.
I disagree.

I pull out my yolks, otherwise a diet of eating 6 eggs each day can massively increase cholesterol

I disagree.

I pull out my yolks, otherwise a diet of eating 6 eggs each day can massively increase cholesterol
You do the right thing if your diet has 6 eggs per day.

Mine has only 2.

My stupid bodybuilder brother used to eat 12 boil eggs per day without yolk. Developed some issues and quit.

I don't understand how you gained that much weight in such little time,.especially if you started off at 45kg.

I'm actually similar and my bulk phase requires me to bulk at 4000cal mark, which is a COLOSSAL amount of good, believe me.

It also drains my pockets like a sieve, but that's not the point.

Anyway, even with the 4k calorie intake, it would still take me a week to put on 1 pound (roughly half a kilo) so it would take about a little over a year of this extremely damaging and expensive diet to gain 30 kilograms

Nope, full eggs, always.

Then, as I said to @Steppe Wolff, your constitutions must be different from mine.

Back
Top Bottom