What's new

Whatever

What else did you eat? 2 eggs Anda Paratha is around 500 kcal, not enough to gain weight.

100 grams wheat = 340 kcal
2 eggs = 160 kcal

One anda paratha was a sandwich of omelette between two wheat chapattis. This x 2. This was one meal. The other two meals were two regular chapattis each with some vegetable curry.

What was you BMI previously and now?

I don't know. BMI is charlatanism.

One anda paratha was a sandwich of omelette between two wheat chapattis. This x 2. This was one meal. The other two meals were two regular chapattis each with some vegetable curry.
I know, that's why I said 100 grams as 50gX2. If was a big size one, it would have been 150g.

Your other two meals also don't carry alot. All in all, your daily calorie intake is less than 2000 kcal mark, not enough to gain weight that too 30 Kgs in just 90 days.

I don't know. BMI is charlatanism.
It isn't. Calculate it and figure out whether or not you are/was underweight.

I know, that's why I said 100 grams as 50gX2. If was a big size one, it would have been 150g.

Your other two meals also don't carry alot. All in all, your daily calorie intake is less than 2000 kcal mark, not enough to gain weight that too 30 Kgs in just 90 days.

Surely I didn't gain the weight from my air and tea intake.

It isn't. Calculate it and figure out whether or not you are/was underweight.

No, BMI is charlatanism. It's a fad just like "Drink eight glasses of water a day". It was found some months ago that Bruce Lee died of his habit of drinking lots of water a day.

My "2000-word posts" make permanent sense. BMI is a fad, like I said.
Your 2000 words posts also include you eating 2 egg Paratha per day for 90 days and gaining 30 kilograms. You are a liar.

Your 2000 words posts also include you eating 2 egg Paratha per day for 90 days and gaining 30 kilograms. You are a liar.

Not full 90 days but five times a week. I don't know why you call me a liar just for saying that BMI is charlatanism.

Not full 90 days but five times a week. I don't know why you call me a liar just for saying that BMI is charlatanism.
Because your diet plan does not make sense.

How did you know you were underweight? You must have felt something, right?

If you calculate your BMI, it will tell you the same thing.

Because your diet plan does not make sense.

How did you know you were underweight? You must have felt something, right?

If you calculate your BMI, it will tell you the same thing.

1. 45 kgs is underweight as can be understood easily, by very basic reasoning.

2. BMI was invented in the Capitalist West to body-shame women who were not the ghey ideal of the female form being of a 13-year-old boy.

1. 45 kgs is underweight as can be understood easily, by very basic reasoning.

2. BMI was invented in the Capitalist West to body-shame women who were not the ghey ideal of the female form being of a 13-year-old boy.
45 kg(99 lbs) is your weight.
5'6 is your height according to your one post that I remember.

Your BMI = 16.0

Anything under 18.5 is considered underweight.

Now, if you were some 4'10 chick with 45 kgs then it would have been a different story.

45 kg(99 lbs) is your weight.
5'6 is your height according to your one post that I remember.

Your BMI = 16.0

Anything under 18.5 is considered underweight.

Now, if you were some 4'10 chick with 45 kgs then it would have been a different story.

What about a 5'4 chica of 45 kgs ?

@jamahir are you actually 45 kgs?? I was 60 in class 9 and looked like a bhikari.

I was. Now I am around 75. Valar is talking about my past.

I was. Now I am around 75. Valar is talking about my past.

Screenshot 2023-04-13 at 2.07.22 PM.png

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom