What's new

Whatever

Not sure, I think he may have mentioned his plans in one of his first vlogs of the series. Punjab, UP etc is not really worth going anyway if you're from Pk, but Himachal would have been. J&K would have been as well but I'm guessing it'd (sadly) be waay too much trouble for someone of Pk origin to go there. He should visit the north east but then again certain border areas require all sorts of permits and passes from the army and police, not a problem but there is the little matter of his Pk origin. Goa is also not ideal at this time, gets very hot around now and places are beginning to shutter down for the off season .

Anyway, great to see a Pk brother explore India. There was another vlogger Pakistani lady who was married to a Kerala native and she put some videos up of her time in India.

Have you been following the Turkish guy visiting India currently?

He visited Kashmir for a stretch in the middle somewhere, quite interesting stuff.

My Turkish friend told me the close-caption (for his spoken turkish etc) is not ideal, but it overall captures general gist.

Seger is the OG for this song obviously.

But metallica adds another depth to it that I prefer, more emotion etc.

Hetfeld voice really is one of most unique out there.

@VCheng you a fan of Metallica out of interest?

Last edited:
Have you been following the Turkish guy visiting India currently?

He visited Kashmir for a stretch in the middle somewhere, quite interesting stuff.

My Turkish friend told me the close-caption (for his spoken turkish etc) is not ideal, but it overall captures general gist.

Seger is the OG for this song obviously.

But metallica adds another depth to it that I prefer, more emotion etc.

Hetfeld voice really is one of most unique out there.

@VCheng you a fan of Metallica out of interest?
Davud Akhundza ? if that's whom you meant

he's Azeri iinw, slavic muzalman (prolly atheist but)

yes, good stuff...

or maybe I have the wrong guy.. link do naa, plij

Hetfield is amazing, yeah-ee-yeah-yeaaahh ! \m/

------------------------

Davud Akhundza ? if that's whom you meant

he's Azeri iinw, slavic muzalman (prolly atheist but)

yes, good stuff...

or maybe I have the wrong guy.. link do naa, plij

Hetfield is amazing, yeah-ee-yeah-yeaaahh ! \m/

------------------------

I gave link in my previous reply ( Oguzhan Tiras aka yirtik pantolon), anyway I will post a video now if that didnt work

Woh unban ho chuka hai. Lekin naraaz hai Iss liye participate nahi kar raha
hmm, it does appear that he's been unbanned

@jamahir bhikari

aaja, yaar

its ok, even my national skorti guys who tracked you down to Bangalore are sayings its cool.. you can come and preach communism, anti BJP etc.. its all good, nigga.

----------

@jamahir energy drips le raha hai, soon he'll be back to full power

Underworld_(2003).mp4_snapshot_00.55.16_-2017.05.04_21.31.14-.jpg

btw, Kate Beckinsale kya cheez thi

ooh lala

v36kekp1wfqsjplvxibz.png

article-0-03CD62A20000044D-861_306x714.jpg

A new variant of Covid-19 dubbed 'Arcturus' is behind a fresh surge of infections in India.

The Omicron sub-variant XBB.1.16 strain is causing havoc in the country where cases have soared 13-fold in the last month.

India's health ministry launched mock drills this week in an attempt to see if hospitals are prepared to deal with a possible influx of patients following the rise in cases.

A new variant of Covid-19 dubbed 'Arcturus' is behind a fresh surge of infections in India.
Kya chun ke naam nikala hai. Bimari na hui, video game character ho gaya.
90% of junta will not even be able to pronounce it properly.

"Dada ji, aap ko kya hua hai?"
"Beta mujhe Aak thoo..." (dadaji chokes to death from the stress of pronouncing it)

Last edited:
How did you put on weight ? My way, which I didn't actually start specificially for putting on weight, was by eating two egg parathas a day, with mint chutney ( sauce ) for flavor :
anda-paratha.jpg

Before starting on this diet I was 45 kgs but within three months I was 75 !

I agree with you that such underweightness doesn't look good because I have seen photo of myself then. Yet the ladies seemed to found me attractive.

So what was your diet to gain weight ?
What else did you eat? 2 eggs Anda Paratha is around 500 kcal, not enough to gain weight.

100 grams wheat = 340 kcal
2 eggs = 160 kcal

What was you BMI previously and now?

Check your BMI here:

Back
Top Bottom