What's new

Whatever

My family back home going through near bankruptcy in their Auto parts manufacturing business, it's so stressful for us as a family - are upper middle class, others not doing buisness are middle class
They have contributed 100x more towards job creation, economy, wealth creation

We can't even imagine such luxuries - car, house etc sure but other things hell no lmao

While a man in public sector/ Job (he isn't creating Job or wealth) gets to live the life we can only dream of, that's so ABSURD and illogical to me, we are not equals, you are a taxpayers servant, we create wealth or pay taxes
But you live the life of a King while we face bankruptcy cause of your decisions, our people fight like dogs for wheat?

How's this fair?

- they can't fight wars, if that's the environment you are living in you're incapable of that warrior spirit and honor

Eh faujitaan nu chitthar laan di lorh ai, nai tien ae saadiyaan nasalaan khaa jaan ge- this is a Mafia not the army we loved and respected

Although we are supposedly free, our system is still almost feudal, and the masses still colonized.

So, you admit that you and your family are indeed beneficiaries of this corrupt system. Not surprising though

Pretty much explains what's really got your nickers in a twist on PDF aj kal
Did you read clearly what I wrote? If you had your post wouldn’t be this.

Fauji boys crying on this thread….

Lmao

Your own Faujis set him up. TTP is not stupid enough to **** with the ISI unless they were given the go ahead.
News flash

ISI is their daddy.
Listen my man, with the amount of ISI spooks amongst the ranks of TTP and IEA, these guys wouldn’t have kicked the hornet’s nest without a clear directive to do so.
The great capabilities of ISI. Somehow they never translated / got converted to any victory.

@GumNaam

I mean enjoy the perks leykin Bhai awaam ko tu bakhsh lo.

I felt nauseated at perks when I was at ceremony arranged by Pakistan army for position holders from all over Pakistan in 2005 at muree and muree golf club

Truly an eye opener..felt like we still live in British india

Ps
Seems I still have old photo from my Google photos

Poor camera back then!!!
DSC00493.jpg

@PanzerKiel
Haven't seen you in a while.

Pak k full mazay lootay :laugh:

Family provided protocols by ISI, Army, Police and Rangers in Lahore :dirol: Don't worry, i didnt ask for it, family provided for their own sake and name, im a nobody for them wesay :rofl: Got free PSL Final passes with police protocol, I have no interest in cricket, others went. Had some commuting in New Revos of Police and Army and old Black Vigos of Rangers. 3 Signals Units in Lahore, one of them commanding a unit is a sure shot 2-star in race with the famous Ansari's :p: Eik CO sahab in CMH lahore and the third CO is on "tour of duty" hehe. Couldn't go the city of Signal's Den.

I was travelling with Rangers to Airport, ASF stopped and interrogated them, even asked them if they are carrying any weapons, I liked how ASF conducted their duty independently in securing airport but when I was with ISI guys then no body asked :laugh: Too bad ISI didnt make me sit in their "Black Vigo" :laugh: I really admired the ASF guy's confidence.

Services club was awesome, couldn't go to Oasis club this time.

Having interacted with different forces in Pakistan, my thoughts:
1. Policemen are causal, chill mahol te mithay chaaol.
2. Rangers are most efficient and respectful.
3. Army soldiers are waiting for next orders, apna dimagh nai use karna, spoon feeding everywhere.
4. ISI walay ab pehchanay nai jatay, previously their fauji face expressions, haircuts, fauji gait etc gave them away, this time they looked like pure civilans even their way of talking. Dheelay tareekay se chaal, alfaaz latka latka ka batain karna, lekin kameez shalwar wohi styled hui :laugh: ISI walay ko saaray Lahore ki report thi, chalta phirta newspaper :D I was updated in 15 minutes k mall road pe kiya hua, zaman park mein kiya hua, high court mein kiya ho raha hay, etc.vehc
5. GSF (Garrison Security Force) are very vigilant yet respectful.

Sab se mariyal and inefficient force is DHA security force, thank God for one Elite force Jawan deputed with them, warna inko phoonk maaro to urr jayen.

Eik CO sahab thay, JMR mein travel kar rahay thay, out station se aye huay thay Ex areas visite pe. Peechay 1 daala bhi tha CO sahab k saath. Raastay mein JMR roki cantt mein, pichli gaari se 6 jawan chalaang maar k bahir k gaari se bahir kood gaye k CO sahab pata nai kona Ops karnay walay hain :laugh: CO sahab JMR se utray aur ATM machine mein ghuss gaye :rofl:iss action k baad saara raasta meine uss ki besti ki :laugh:

Some old ex-military uncles/grand-uncles were not happy with military and state of affairs of country. I got lectures in drawing rooms because when they start talking, all lower ranks and civilians (like myself) have to sit and nod only :p: lekin awesome tea breaks. Firstly they would ask routine and update from the serving military/police officer, then narrate what happened in their own times and finally give own analysis :laugh:

Strangely, Police knows the civil number plates of Army and Rangers vehicles (without Broad Arrow of Army and no green numbers plates), I checked numbers on different vehicles, no LEG numbers on them either, "G" standing for Govt vehicle in Lahore. Infact, all vehicles had different private number plates, e.g. Punjab, ICT, Sindh etc. MP walay to jaan nikaal detay hain Army vehicle driver ki. When Police stopped vehicle, they would just look driver/officer and then signal to go.

Police walay ko aaj tak Type-56 pakarni nai ayi wesay, I saw them sitting at back of pickups with assault rifle placed causally in lap with muzzle faced at the car coming behind. I hope the safety would be ticked on the rifle otherwise accidental fire would kill public driving on the roads. In comparison, Rangers and Army held rifles correctly always.

In comparison when I met Punjab Govt officers/employees, they had 1000cc car at director level like Cultus with a monthly petrol Liter quota, with DG (civilian in Govt) having quota of 1000 Liters of petrol per month. I was told Govt employees have fuel cards and they do deals with petrol stations to get cash instead of petrol from them. I was expecting SUVs at director level though.

brother what do you want to say by narrating this?

can you explain in a nutshell?

brother what do you want to say by narrating this?

can you explain in a nutshell?
Multiple things :
1. The psyche of soldiers of different forces stationed in Lahore
2. The security vehicles and their identification
3. ASF standing up in security
4. Military humor

Among other things

Shabash !

Hopefully Namaz-e-Fajr was regularly performed on time.
I gave you such an irreparable burn that it stings you all the time somewhere. Never knew I could do that 😳

Multiple things :
1. The psyche of soldiers of different forces stationed in Lahore
2. The security vehicles and their identification
3. ASF standing up in security
4. Military humor

Among other things
oh, that!!!

actually, your presentation took me to another world, good to know...

So, you admit that you and your family are indeed beneficiaries of this corrupt system. Not surprising though

Pretty much explains what's really got your nickers in a twist on PDF aj kal
Even though I oppose the system I will dither to say ANY Pakistani will take advantage if a system exists for them. Be it ruining public transport and trying to get on for free - jumping fences at concerts or Judges and bureaucrats abusing their powers. Even educators like the recently awarded lady of roots rose because she was in cahoots with the elite including military leadership and does her best in PR to make sure their kids as duffer as they may be get to go on opportunities and end up abroad.

It is a national characteristic.

Military perks are taken advantage of by US veterans as well - but their system is different so a comparison doesn’t warrant itself.

Ive seen the system myself - and unfortunately seeing the same across institutions means it isn’t some “Fauji” specific problem

@Paitoo @lastofthepatriots @SQ8 @Joe Shearer @langda khan @villageidiot @Maula Jatt et al
Oh - I think this one or her counterpart has the handle on Insta as Yahudi-Kafir. How desperate do you need to be to get attention that you wear your hatred on instagram?

Back
Top Bottom