What's new

Whatever

پاکستانی قوم کو تربیت کی ضرورت ہے۔قوم بننے کے لئے۔

thread banned ? np

*makes own thread

628b31ef5fea67162bcb271e269030fe.jpg

---------

Nahi yaar. Woh original wala jyada achchha tha. This one, you made now, I think.

I am using following clue to search that thread:
It was probably about some price rise - wheat price or petrol price or something..
Ye wali ?

1679112092916.png

Seriously we should start playing few other games. I have seen so much of cricket, I don't even care whether India wins or loses. makes no difference to me now-a-days. I get more interested in badminton as we doing decently there.

Cricket, apart from running in our veins.. is also about the only thing we're good at.. earlier today's disaster notwithstanding.

There's stuff like weight lifting, wrestling, archery, shooting, chess (if one can even consider it a sport), and "national game" field hockey where we've managed the odd medal.. badminton too (Saina), we used to have Paes and Bhupathi in tennis.. they're just not that fun to watch but :/ .. been to the odd football game in Goa, it was pretty drab going tbh :lol:

but that's as a fan/viewer/attendee.. still fun to play if you're into sports, lotsa decent sports clubs/facilities and a lot of people do play.. squash, badminton, basketball, volleyball and the like

but cricket's our thing, it just is... world cup at home this winter ! :yahoo: :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom