What's new

Whatever

Because I prefer using my own brain and searching for truth .......... unlike some who rely on neighborhood molvi sb for most of their information and think it would be a great sin to question what molvi sb said.

You seem like a child who has yet to learn and experience, I can only share one advice with you, not everything that looks like Islam is Islam e.g. look at the image below and without using google , see what is your first thought that comes to your mind about the religion of these women ....... and then search what actually is their religion ..... things are not that clear always, you have to search for truth if you want to know the truth. ALLAH Hafiz, and thanks for your time.

View attachment 888637
don't lecture me kiddo. come to the point and prove me through your so called liberal and secular research that Karbala incident never happened. don't run like a coward and reply.

Kiddo. And you want to discuss religion.

Read the posts again.

Masha ALLAH.
spoken like a typical libturd. always runs away. next time keep your brain farts to yourself munnay. we don't want this forum to get filthy.

Congratulations to the Philadelphia Phillies for making it to the World Series.

SGSSS.gif

“It is said that before entering the sea
A river trembles with fear.
She looks back at the path she has traveled,
from the peaks of the mountains, the long winding road crossing forests and villages.
And in front of her, she sees an ocean so vast, that to enter there seems nothing more than to disappear forever.
But there is no other way.
The river can not go back.
Nobody can go back.
To go back is impossible in existence.
The river needs to take the risk of entering the ocean because only then will fear disappear because that's where the river will know it's not about disappearing into the ocean, but of becoming the ocean.”

~ Khalil Gibran

There is a message for the Long March wallas!

from the peaks of the mountains, the long winding road crossing forests and villages.
And in front of her, she sees an ocean so vast, that to enter there seems nothing more than to disappear forever.
Nobody can go back.
The river needs to take the risk of entering the ocean because only then will fear disappear because that's where the river will know it's not about disappearing into the ocean, but of becoming the ocean.”

~ Khalil Gibran

Did Khalil Jibran ever confronted a characterless traitor and thug like Mir Bajwa.

Nobody can go back.

~ Khalil Gibran

I recently discovered his poetry, truly inspirational stuff and thoroughly thought-provoking.

But, with regards to the message,
It can be argued, what would an ocean be without the endless streams of rivers that flow into it, all oceans would be dead and lifeless, with the constant shinning of the sun, and no fresh water to balance the salinity.
With the increase in the salt levels, all life in the oceans will be dead, all oceans would lose their beauty.

The rivers and the oceans complement and complete each other, without fresh blood, fresh thinking, the purity of fresh water and fresh approach, the oceans and the planet would die.

As much as I dislike disorder and disharmony, because it holds the vast unknown, but without the awakening, we all die, we wither away, or remain stuck in our melees.

All great nations have had their awakenings, from which they blossomed like the phoenix, Europe had it's reformation, Japan awoke at the barrel of a gun boat, China awoke after the cultural revolution and America after the civil war.

What we fail to appreciate is that this movement in Pakistan has been entirely peaceful, citizens have not gone out like an unruly mob, that's important, on the night they came out for Imran, it was mostly for Pakistan because they felt insulted, not a bottle was broken despite the millions across dozens of towns, cities and many more villages. It's unheard of for such large gatherings to be peaceful.

After-all Pakistan is the land where the unicorn was conceived, it is the birthplace of the unicorn, let this beauty flow, worry, yes, but have faith.

@SIPRA

is this true , anyone?

Fractional reserve banking is neither unethical nor illegal. If banks were not to invest the money they receive as deposits, how will they pay interest on it?

However, the larger point about banks indulging in unnecessarily risky and speculative behaviour, often at the behest of government to benefit certain business houses is not untrue.

The Houston Astros are a Powerhouse of a team, but the Philadelphia Phillies definitely have a chance being a bit of an underdog

Back
Top Bottom