What's new

Whatever

my query was about the past -------

Jamahir bhai how did a Plethora of KNOWN species originate from a single organism without any female counterpart ?

I thought about it. There can be two explanations :

1. For some life on Earth maybe the original single organism was spread over a small area with the same localized environmental conditions in the sea ( temperature, chemistry, light, nearness to open nuclear material etc ) and that brought about common mutations which included the form and intellect ( to varied degrees ) of the organism and ability in some to have Parthenogenisis ( development of embryo in plants and animals without male intervention ). Then these mutated organisms either remained in the sea or were brought by the water to outside where they further mutated and established themselves on the coast. Some of the animals within the sea further changed over a long period and came out of sea and entered land to become land animals and some became birds.

2. Remember this post of mine from some days ago about an article sourced from a research paper that says that octopuses came from space in form of eggs stashed in ice rocks or mineral rocks that landed in the sea ? So that proposal is about octopuses and squids at least.

امریکی میڈیا چینل فاکس نیوز سے بات کرتے ہوئے یوکرین کے صدر نے کہا :
" یوکرین کے پاس دنیا میں تیسرے نمبر پر سب سے زیادہ ایٹمی ہتھیار تھے، لیکن یوکرین دنیا کی تاریخ میں واحد ملک ہے جس نے امریکہ، برطانیہ اور روس کے ضامن بننے پر پنے ایٹمی ہتھیار ختم کر دیئے ۔ کہاں گئیں وہ ضمانتیں؟ اب ہم پر بمباری کر کے ہمیں مارا جا رہا ہے "

اس میں سبق ہے عقل والوں کے لئے۔
پاکستان کے پاس ایٹمی ہتھیار نہ ہوتے تو دشمن پاکستان کو کب کے نگل گئے ہوتے۔
لیکن بدقسمتی سے ہماری قیادت کم ہمت ہے اور پاکستان کے پاس ایٹمی ہتھیار ہونے کے باوجود ہمیشہ بزدلی کی پالیسی پر گامزن رہی ہے۔ دشمن اب بھی ہر ممکن پاکستان کی تباہی کے درپے ہیں ، لیکن جس ریاست کے اپنے حکمران ہی اس کی جڑیں کھوکھلی کرتے رہیں اور ناانصافی اور ظلم کے نظام کو پروان چڑھاتے رہیں وہاں ایٹمی ہتھیار طاقت نہیں بلکہ کمزوری بن جایا کرتے ہیں۔
کاش ہمارے حکمرانوں کو علم ہو جائے کہ وہ کس ربِ ذوالجلال کی مخلوق اور بندے ہیں، کاش ان کو خبر ہو جائے کہ وطنِ عزیز میں لوٹ مار کر کے مغربی ممالک میں رکھوائے گئے اثاثے ان کی قبروں میں بالکل کام نہیں آنے۔ اور اپنے خاندانوں کے لئے مغربی ممالک کی شہریتیں اس دن کچھ کام نہیں آئیں گی جو دن بچوں کو بوڑھا کر کے رکھ دے گا۔

اس دنیا میں ہمارے فیصلے ابدی اثرات کے حامل ہوتے ہیں۔ یہ ہم پر منحصر ہے کہ ہم ابد کے لئے کیا لکیریں کھینچتے ہیں اور ان کی پروجیکشن کس سمت میں ہے۔

The Scriptures say about creation something to the following effect that

1-We created beings in pairs -------

2- Eve was made as a comforting partner for Adam and vice versa -------.

So if we go by the theory of evolution how come a single- organism can diversify itself into both male and female in parallel simultaneously ?

Mankind shouldnt have existed coz there was no mating partner in existence?

@Tps43 @Verve @fitpOsitive @jamahir @V. Makarov
See there is much in science that appearantly doesn't match the fact given in Quraan about Adam and Hawwa. For example, humans or humanoids existed around 1.2 millions years ago. Different human, or human like groups of animals existed in past and then become extinct. In human DNA, we have many sequences which are not purely human.
But almost all scientists agree that a common human ancestor appeared on horizon some 90000 years ago, and assimilated all other kinds of humans.
But may be we are not told everything in Quraan.
And BTW, not everything has a pair. Many animals has no pair, they just are born pregnant.
So yes, more research is needed to uncover the secrets described in Quraan.

@SIPRA

PaaJee,

Smoking gun!!!

Please, see how the GlobalSuperPower is critising 'RussianAgression' @vostok and calling it 'Russian WarCrimes'...

Our very dear @peagle favourite is passing out judgements on the Western leaders for their 'weakness' against 'RussianAgression' ....

Butt, the good Indian in this show hasn't told the world what the Modi is going to do about 'RussianAgression' ... ????

Wasn't it Russia that helped the good Indians so strategically?

Wasnt it Russia which helped with nuclear reactors of the good Indian NucSub?

It is just brilliant to have one more SuperPower in the world... the good Indians...

Never a dull moment

Mangus

@Mentee Let me tell you an interesting fact that I took from Quraan.

Allah said: And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, “Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority.” They said, “Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?” Allah said, “Indeed, I know that which you do not know.”

So angels knew who Allah was talking about. But hey there was no human at that time, according to Quraan, Allah created Adam after this conversation. But Angels knew humans before that. That verifies that Adam was not the first humanoid. He may be the first man, as I mentioned earlier, but not the first human.

Quraan is filled with facts and things like that. That's the reason why Quraan says in many places: So why you don't think.

@SIPRA

PaaJee,

Smoking gun!!!

Please, see how the GlobalSuperPower is critising 'RussianAgression' @vostok and calling it 'Russian WarCrimes'...

Our very dear @peagle favourite is passing out judgements on the Western leaders for their 'weakness' against 'RussianAgression' ....

Butt, the good Indian in this show hasn't told the world what the Modi is going to do about 'RussianAgression' ... ????

Wasn't it Russia that helped the good Indians so strategically?

Wasnt it Russia which helped with nuclear reactors of the good Indian NucSub?

It is just brilliant to have one more SuperPower in the world... the good Indians...

Never a dull moment

Mangus

Why does she always talk like someone has just drained the life out of her? And, is it disturbing that I still find her sexy lol

Back to the topic,
My favourite? if you mean her, then you have a loong memory, were you an elephant in your past life? lol

Russia/Soviet's did a lot more, but the question is, how can a poodle help the master. First the Soviet's were the Masters, Now the American's.
You need to have independence, before you can take independent decisions.

Why does she always talk like someone has just drained the life out of her? And, is it disturbing that I still find her sexy lol

Back to the topic,
My favourite? if you mean her, then you have a loong memory, were you an elephant in your past life? lol

Russia/Soviet's did a lot more, but the question is, how can a poodle help the master. First the Soviet's were the Masters, Now the American's.

O meri jaan,

Animus is animus!

Yeh aurat Ukraine ko mera kar hi dam lae gee!

Calling Putin names and all... I mean 'WarCrimes' ??

Chalo dak

Back to the topic,

O meri jaan,

Animus is animus!

Yeh aurat Ukraine ko mera kar hi dam lae gee! @SIPRA

Calling Putin names and all... I mean 'WarCrimes' ??

Chalo dakhtay hain...

Mangus

@The Eagle hey buddy. You gave me warning on the use of VPN. Can you please provide me the evidence that I used VPN. If I really did, then simply delete my account. And if I didn't then why you gave me the warning?

Exactly why don't you think ?

Theory of evolution defies science and logic ------- one organism and we got a biological wonder called earth .
No it doesn't. We see living organisms changing shapes on daily basis. From a sperm to a leach like substance to complete human child to an old body. Allah says we created humans from dirt, but I don't see any "dirt" in me, do you? But interestingly when we die we disappear in earth like we were always the part of it.
It's just we have made up our minds and are not ready to even accept the facts clearly mentioned in Quraan. But it has more to do with the stories that we hear on daily basis which don't let us change our opinions.

@The Eagle hey buddy. You gave me warning on the use of VPN. Can you please provide me the evidence that I used VPN. If I really did, then simply delete my account. And if I didn't then why you gave me the warning?

Your location flag doesn't matches the ip. Do you want me to share your ever changing IP addresses on the open forum? Do the right thing buddy.

Your location flag doesn't matches the ip. Do you want me to share your ever changing IP addresses on the open forum? Do the right thing buddy.
Location indeed is not correct. But my IP works on the rule DHCP, and this is done by network, not by me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom