What's new

Whatever

1644850932409.png

@Joe Shearer, yesterday you mentioned the Meerut Conspiracy Case and just now I read through the wiki for it. I recognized two names - Dange and Shaukat Usmani. I will read more about Muzaffar Ahmad whom you mentioned. And I liked this part :
For four-and-a-half years, the defendants turned the courtroom into a public platform to espouse their cause. As a result, the trial saw strengthening of the communist movement in the country.
And the case is parallel to the situation today. The same bunch of defendants being called anti-national.

@Joe Shearer, yesterday you mentioned the Meerut Conspiracy Case and just now I read through the wiki for it. I recognized two names - Dange and Shaukat Usmani. I will read more about Muzaffar Ahmad whom you mentioned. And I liked this part :

And the case is parallel to the situation today. The same bunch of defendants being called anti-national.
They suffered. Even as an outsider, I can recognise their trials and tribulations in what they thought was the right course for country.

Even then, in - what was it? his 80s - Muzaffar Ahmad was a quiet, very modest man who narrated his story in a pleasant, well-modulated low voice. He had all hanging on his lips.

Though I regret their many wrong twists and turns, and especially the wrongs that the Naxalites are inflicting on poor peasants and forest dwellers, in their tussle for supremacy with the administration, it is difficult to deny their complete commitment to humanity, and to progress.

@SuvarnaTeja @Areesh, I cannot reply in that thread. They are censoring me. First my two bans since December, then a warning and now thread ban. The forum is leaning Right. And Right is never right. So take that as my replies to your replies to me there.

It's a weird name. It implies we're going to eat dragons.
many Pakistanis and muslims are so weird. ignorant about their religion but love to profess it. halal does not mean food.

they think that as long as they buy their meat etc from a muslim sounding person it is halal even when they buy it with haram/illicit money.

halal: permissible
haram: prohibited

PS
posting here because I am banned from posting in some threads on the charge of being a spammer.
@siegecrossbow @Khan vilatey @Luosifen

Last edited:
Yar, I am not really interested in a religious discussion on the defense forum.

K
then why are you people commenting on the halal dragon thing? holier than thou much? I tagged you 3 because each and everyone of you took part in the "religious debate". :(

I bet you are one of them who thinks halal means buying meat from a 'muslim' butcher/takeaway.

then why are you people commenting on the halal dragon thing? holier than thou much? I tagged you 3 because each and everyone of you took part in the "religious debate". :(

I bet you are one of them who thinks halal means buying meat from a 'muslim' butcher/takeaway.
I think it was a comedic debate…. You do know that dragons 🐉 and unicorn 🦄 are fictional Charachters ……….. so no this is not the place for religious guidance.

K

Back
Top Bottom