What's new

Whatever

I think it was a comedic debate…. You do know that dragons 🐉 and unicorn 🦄 are fictional Charachters ……….. so no this is not the place for religious guidance.

K
ah, my mistake! so it is ok to ridicule religion on this here "defense" forum but not okay to discuss it for clarification purposes.

I stand corrected! thank you PDF.

ah, my mistake! so it is ok to ridicule religion on this here "defense" forum but not okay to discuss it for clarification purposes.

I stand corrected! thank you PDF.
It’s not….. see to understand your purpose as Allah has pre ordained you have to understand the test. Is Allah not the merciful the benevolent. Will he not forgive everything other than harming his Ummah?

All you need to do is ask for his forgiveness

K

1645544133825.png

At least he’ll have saved some precious tent-dismantling time before going home!

Just Hanging Out​

Oh my god!!! We can barely bear to look at this photo! We suppose this is a pretty cool spot to hang out—if you are not afraid of heights, that is.

If you are at all faint of heart or not a fan of steep drops and perilous cliff edges, you can probably find a less heart-stoppingly frightening place to pitch for the night.

These guys seem pretty relaxed about it, not seeming at all fazed by the massive drop and lack of barriers around them…argh!

Just Hanging Out

We can’t even look at the man as he looks over the edge—we don’t know how he does it.

Just Hanging Out​

Oh my god!!! We can barely bear to look at this photo! We suppose this is a pretty cool spot to hang out—if you are not afraid of heights, that is.

If you are at all faint of heart or not a fan of steep drops and perilous cliff edges, you can probably find a less heart-stoppingly frightening place to pitch for the night.

These guys seem pretty relaxed about it, not seeming at all fazed by the massive drop and lack of barriers around them…argh!

Just Hanging Out

We can’t even look at the man as he looks over the edge—we don’t know how he does it.

While it amazes me I am also wondering how are they carrying around all that material or are these cliff-hanging camps pre-installed.

---

@Atlas, I didn't get alert for your post in the 'Not a single Hindu woman...' thread thread because you must have replied to me very soon after you replied to fitpOsitive so the two posts merged and didn't generate an alert for me. Below is your question :
How can communism be a better system? I would follow Nordic social welfare system rather than Soviet style communism!
1. I don't understand this popular trend of celebrating the mythical "Nordic social welfare system". Can you please describe how it works and what it offers to the people ?

2. Below is the Google result for a simple description of Communism :
Communism is a philosophical, social, political and economic ideology and movement whose ultimate goal is the establishment of a communist society, namely a socioeconomic order structured upon the ideas of common ownership of the means of production and the absence of social classes, money and the state. Wikipedia
Do you not think it is a worthwhile idea ? Now the USSR started with a desire to achieve all of that but in its 69 years of existence it didn't achieve. For example it had governance through a party system as against Communism's desire of "Withering away of the State" where governance ability will be in hands of the masses directly instead of being ruled by a prime minister or president, any type of boss. USSR had a PM-style boss system. Another example is that USSR didn't manage to eliminate continuance of the traditional money system though it seems that there weren't that much of socio-economic deprivations as in the Capitalist countries like USA, India and Pakistan. But the USSR was a good platform for many of the world's leftists hoping for a better, advanced and evolved human society. Now there was one country in modern times which realized Communism's goal of a society governed by the people directly and it also being a socio-economically progressive one. The society was the Libyan Jamahiriya i.e. Libya until 2011 and I think if the USSR had existed now it would have adapted Libya's Jamahiriya direct democracy concept the same way Hugo Chavez of Venezuela adapted that system for his country. Please read this post of mine on democracy, its origin, what it is not and an article section about Libya, and please also read the post's thread on how the Jamahiriya system is technically and how it can be applied to India or Bangladesh. And please read this thread of mine on my proposal for a partly Communist socio-economic system which though has a money system - an evolved money system but - it manages to realize another goal of Communism i.e. elimination of socio-economic classes ( rich, middle, poor ). The evolved money system is there I suppose because there is now no machine that replicate goods at molecular level and make the item for free. But the two ideas can be applied to all of humanity.

Last edited:
@Atlas, I didn't get alert for your post in the 'Not a single Hindu woman...' thread thread because you must have replied to me very soon after you replied to fitpOsitive so the two posts merged and didn't generate an alert for me. Below is your question :
Thank you very much @jamahir for your reply!
1. I don't understand this popular trend of celebrating the mythical "Nordic social welfare system". Can you please describe how it works and what it offers to the people ?
There are plenty of article on this system available online. My experience is just from these articles , so theoretical understanding.

Never been in those countries so have no practical experience!

While it amazes me I am also wondering how are they carrying around all that material or are these cliff-hanging camps pre-installed.

---

2. Below is the Google result for a simple description of Communism :

Do you not think it is a worthwhile idea ? Now the USSR started with a desire to achieve all of that but in its 69 years of existence it didn't achieve. For example it had governance through a party system as against Communism's desire of "Withering away of the State" where governance ability will be in hands of the masses directly instead of being ruled by a prime minister or president, any type of boss. USSR had a PM-style boss system. Another example is that USSR didn't manage to eliminate continuance of the traditional money system though it seems that there weren't that much of socio-economic deprivations as in the Capitalist countries like USA, India and Pakistan. But the USSR was a good platform for many of the world's leftists hoping for a better, advanced and evolved human society. Now there was one country in modern times which realized Communism's goal of a society governed by the people directly and it also being a socio-economically progressive one. The society was the Libyan Jamahiriya i.e. Libya until 2011 and I think if the USSR had existed now it would have adapted Libya's Jamahiriya direct democracy concept the same way Hugo Chavez of Venezuela adapted that system for his country. Please read this post of mine on democracy, its origin, what it is not and an article section about Libya, and please also read the post's thread on how the Jamahiriya system is technically and how it can be applied to India or Bangladesh. And please read this thread of mine on my proposal for a partly Communist socio-economic system which though has a money system - an evolved money system but - it manages to realize another goal of Communism i.e. elimination of socio-economic classes ( rich, middle, poor ). The evolved money system is there I suppose because there is now no machine that replicate goods at molecular level and make the item for free. But the two ideas can be applied to all of humanity.
For the rest of your post , I have to do some homework, as I have to thoroughly read your comment link, thread link , and also have to study details about Jamahiriya! I will start it after 2/3 days , as suddenly became very busy with something in my life. But ineed I'm very interested to discuss on this topic with you. As it attracts my attention.

Also ,Tbh I heard about Jamahiriya for the first time , as never bothered to read about gaddafi or lybia!

But for now yes , I agree that the slogan of communism is actually the sweetest in this world.

But since a country like Soviet failed to introduce it fully practically, then I think it's very hard , to almost impossible to make such society in this world.

As you see gaddafi also was taken down by Capitalists!

So indeed there are and always will be ma h obstacles to establish it practically.

Later hope we can help each other improving our thoughts on it!

Thanks and regards.

But for now yes , I agree that the slogan of communism is actually the sweetest in this world.

That's put quite nicely. :)

But since a country like Soviet failed to introduce it fully practically, then I think it's very hard , to almost impossible to make such society in this world.

Very hard yes but have to preach, join up, agitate and try. :)

I will start it after 2/3 days , as suddenly became very busy with something in my life. But ineed I'm very interested to discuss on this topic with you. As it attracts my attention

You are always welcome. :tup:

The Scriptures say about creation something to the following effect that

1-We created beings in pairs -------

2- Eve was made as a comforting partner for Adam and vice versa -------.

So if we go by the theory of evolution how come a single- organism can diversify itself into both male and female in parallel simultaneously ?

Mankind shouldnt have existed coz there was no mating partner in existence?

@Tps43 @Verve @fitpOsitive @jamahir @V. Makarov

So if we go by the theory of evolution how come a single- organism can diversify itself into both male and female in parallel simultaneously ?

Very interesting. I will come back to that little later.

So you are saying that the theory of evolution clashes with the fact that Eve was created from Adam himself. Yes, it does, if you simply translate the theory of evolution from the Homo erectus directly to Adam and Eve. But the problem is that the circumstances of the creation of Adam and Eve are not discussed in the Quran in enough detail to draw conclusions.

The creatures that roamed the Earth before modern man, used to live in defined social structures, used tools, had a concept of drawing and art, and many more things that we cannot simply deduce from fossil records. it is possible that Adam was chosen from amoung the dwellers of the land, and was raised to a level that no other creature could even imagine. Adam was given intellect, the sense of right and wrong, morality, and as Quran says:

"And He taught Adam the names, all of them; then he presented them to the angels, and said, "Tell Me the names of these, if you are sincere......... Then Allah said to Adam, "Tell them the names of these things." When Adam told them the names of all those things, Allah declared, "Did I not tell you that I know those truths about the Earth and the Heavens which are hidden from you? I know what you disclose and what you hide."
Now when Quran/Sunnah says that womankind is from Adam itself, it might mean that the "Rooh" of a woman may have been modified by Allah to be a complimentary partner. Be it in the physical realm, or the psychological. And it is indeed true, that the strongest bond in life is between a man and woman: two strangers, not related by blood, yet connected on a level that cannot be explained.

In all this, it is easy to indulge ourselves in discussions that have little to do with religion, and more with speculation and imaginations. When you have accepted the Quran with an open heart, all other questions become irrelevant. If Allah wanted, he could have explained the circumstances of our creation in more detail, but Allah knows things which you do not.

Regards.

But...
2022-02-25-095344_1024x768_scrot.png

Turkeys were also breeding before developing such biological characteristic , what then ?

From the first article it seems that the listed animals of the female gender were always able to birth babies without mating but if there were males around then there was mating.

Leave other groups aside, can we apply the same on just the mammals alone? I mean each and every one of them been following this "sop"?

I have to search for all mammals but the article speaks about humans :

And what about humans? It's not likely to happen any time soon, researchers say. And if it does, it won't happen without scientists tweaking our genes. But that doesn't mean it's not a possibility.​

The above is about what can be, below is of present :
2022-02-25-102442_1024x768_scrot.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom