What's new

Whatever

Brain washing
20210624_085321.jpeg

@Maarkhoor, you can write your poetry in the below existing thread :

Solve this problem without using a calculator
50+50-25x0+2+2=?

The people of Pakistan are blessed with such thinkers and Allah has blessed Pakistan with them

Pakistan zindabad

Air Cdre Sajjad (Nosey) Haider's remarks on facebook....

I have seen BB in Dubai conferring with 2 burly Americans. Its not difficult to tell a CIA hound from a lawyer.[emoji41]..

During my tenure in Washington I had extensive social contact with Pentagon as well as the State dept. officials, courtesy our brilliant Deputy Head of Pak mission there, Iqbal Riza.

The one I befriended was Bob Tailor, Depty. Director for Middle and Near East in State Deprt. I was in D.C.on business trip often. On most visits Bob and I met for lunch or dinner just to shoot the breeze. It was Zia's dark eon. One day during lunch at my hotel, 4 Seasons, Bob said if I knew some big wigs from Pak were in D.C. No I didn't know or care a fig, was my response. He volunteered that Chairman Senate had come to seek State Dept. help in getting his close kin released caught in Canada trying to smuggle heroine. Shocking but I had no interest to probe.

I in my political naivete asked what chance of BB coming to power to eject dictator Zia. He laughed and said how do Pakistanis trust the Bhuttos; we are amazed, and he said we never trust her, so should not your people, she is ready to capitulate what we want, but we know better..words to the effect.

So this pussy foot piss head Billoo toy boy will go and prostrate to any Senator inimical to Pakistan, courtesy the son of bitch Haqqani and Farah Naz Junejo. Beware, its too obvious his and parasite Na Murad visit is in US reaction to ABSOLUTELY NOT BY I.K. to swear allegiance to US global objectives in our region to sign up ''ABSOLUTELY YES TO BASES IN PAK, AND ABSOLUTELY YES TO DENUDE RELATION WITH CHINA, AND ABSOLUTELY YES TO RETRACT ON KASHMIR & LET INDIA BE LEADER IN THE EAST..

Treason is called Politics of the possible & pragmatism inherited from mother, as long as US Master & not ever Friend, will help remove I.K. and me pussy pert supplanted in his chair, "to do your bidding Excellency", with Harami Haqqani as Billoo puss guarantor.

Oh, Allah, save us from this gutteral rodents.

This was our family 1st car in 1962. It was a awesome automobile [emoji593]. Registration No ST717
20210704_183103.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom