What's new

Whatever

waz
LeGenD
AgNoStiC MuSliM
PDF
WebMaster

I dont know how to begin writing this but I can honestly tell everyone that I regret the stuff I said and I regret what took place in the thread. It was to be like that from the very start. I think we ought to be careful when posting threads and how we present the issue as the narrative can provoke responses that are inflammatory. If the narrative is not presented in a considerate manner then threads as we know often descends into terrible chaos and back and forth insults. And thats exactly wat took place in the thread.

Personally, there's no way to defend my responses in the referred thread. Infact, Im surprised even to be able to post this message as I thought I wud definitely be banned by now. There's no arguement about that. That back and forth I had with my fellow Pakistani User shudve been handled appropriately by me. It is indefensible, nd im very well aware of that. Tbh I wudnt have thought I'd be able to post this message. Thank you to all the Mods who have been patient and sincere. Obviously alot of stuff goes in here everyday, and I commend all of you for your patience nd sincerity. I would like to reiterate, That as a man I promise to the Mods that such overwhelming uncalled for responses wud never be repeated by me again.

And I most sincerely regret the statements I made because it does not reflect my emotions about my Pakistani brothers or the Nation of Pakistan, which obviously makes my responses that much more pathetic. Respect to Mods and fellow members. And again, I wud like to pass my apologies to anyone whose feelings i might have hurt with the comments. Cheers.

Last edited:
I expected better from you. You were one of the more intelligent posters on pdf.
Chief

that's just my watered down version of the Tejo Mahalya thread lol

let's all just have a bit of fun here, shall we ?

it's very black humor

blue cheese hai, acquired taste

khaane waalon ko aata hai maza
itna gussa na karo ki ban jao Raza

although I'm pretty sure he's a good dude too.

tough fast guys and wily spin bowlers maketh the batsman

I expected you to spot the doosra right out my hand :smokin:

kno wha I meen m8 ? :enjoy:

Spin it however you want. I always get to the pitch of the ball. Long-off, one bounce 4. Job done.
good, we fight it out on the field but game game hai.

hum aur aap kya hain in the grand scheme of things but couch potatoes watching the world do it's thing ?

online call of duty khel rahe hain, aur kya :P

I sincerely hope logon ka paara and BP zyada high nahi ho jaata hai coming to PDF.

cause it can do that quite easily if you lose perspective.

just online chatter man, noise... not to be taken to heart.

based on your persona here, I like you, no bs.. and Zarvan and Areesh and Umair Nawaz, or whatever that guy's nick was on here, and RazPak.

har taraf se incomming.. game on 8-)

@padamchen

.jpg

Pitch is relatively docile. Easing up ...

It's not the bowler you need to watch out for.

Cheers, Doc
haan, "team mates" and a corrupt system

D company bookie paisa

asli lafda corruption hai.. apne system me.

yeh kehna chahte the kya ?

cryptic googly sahi pakdi ki stump ho gya ? :P

good, we fight it out on the field but game game hai.

hum aur aap kya hain in the grand scheme of things but couch potatoes watching the world do it's thing ?

online call of duty khel rahe hain, aur kya :P

I sincerely hope logon ka paara and BP zyada high nahi ho jaata hai coming to PDF.

cause it can do that quite easily if you lose perspective.

just online chatter man, noise... not to be taken to heart.

based on your persona here, I like you, no bs.. and Zarvan and Areesh and Umair Nawaz, or whatever that guy's nick was on here, and RazPak.

har taraf se incomming.. game on 8-)
That's cool mate. Just so you know though, I will mankad you at the first opportunity.

haan, "team mates" and a corrupt system

D company bookie paisa

asli lafda corruption hai.. apne system me.

yeh kehna chahte the kya ?

cryptic googly sahi pakdi ki stump ho gya ? :P

Bhai yahan crowd mein baithi fan suddenly wicket jhatka sakti hai.

Tum parinde ho.

Aag se mohabbat tumhari chand lamhon ki zindagi hai.

Kal aarti karni hai ki nahin?

Cheers, Doc

Bhai yahan crowd mein baithi fan suddenly wicket jhatka sakti hai.

Tum parinde ho.

Aag se mohabbat tumhari chand lamhon ki zindagi hai.

Kal aarti karni hai ki nahin?

Cheers, Doc
measured innings chal rahi hai bhai, a few risky shots notwithstanding

we'll see this day off, and kal full consolidation + explosive 300 full of chakke chawkey

967366246.gif

13950731.gif

635160029.gif

204862532.gif

be nice and give me a towel instead, will ya ?

is forum pe toh ruktey hi nahi.. them tears :lol:

But you come back and again, you are obsessed with us, my poor little indian friend.

Back
Top Bottom