What's new

Whatever

Don't want to get into that debate but my personal favourite

main-qimg-5186d43ac9cedf7fcf5c5ad274cf6f78.webp

Mine too. All time's all time. Gavaskar and Ponting joint second.

But the photo is not about Sachin per se.

Just taking guard for a new innings.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
@Rakesh bhai, samajh nahi aa raha, kis side ho ? aapki postings se New York waaley thread mein.

@Bagheera ya man, good to be back, both me and doc were given out on a no ball.. we are back for a new innings now.

Getting Banned from the Forum wud definitely hurt. I respect the views that you have brother

Thanks. Disagreements are fine, but you have to check yourself or else someone will report you and get you banned. I said the same to br. Falcon too.

Admin is very sensitive to sectarian insults in particular, so just be aware.

Fi iman Allah

Getting Banned from the Forum wud definitely hurt. I respect the views that you have brother

Also you been watching too much bollywood nonsense, please keep language in limits.

Not all us Pakistanis agree if one insults you, please remember that. No use attacking us all. You are creating enemies for no reason.

Also you been watching too much bollywood nonsense, please keep language in limits.

Not all us Pakistanis agree if one insults you, please remember that. No use attacking us all. You are creating enemies for no reason.

yes brother I understand what ur saying. I want Pakistan to succeed. I didn’t mean wat was said. It was all done in a moment of madness. That’s it. It was not at all sane wat was happening in there. It was like a brawl outside a bar

@SalarHaqq

Although I agree with some points raised by Falcon, as I believe both Gulf Arabs and Iranians use Islam for political means, I disagree with many of his conclusions.

Iran is indeed an enemy to both US and Israel, however sectarian wars have gimped the united front Muslims had against Israel. Both Gulf and Iran have had to compromise so they can continue their proxy wars against each other.

The last point I want to make is that an enemy of your enemy is not always your friend. For Pakistan, US has been the main trouble we have recently in the international arena, but India has been more ferocious against Pakistan, literally going against us on every possible avenue like a woman scorned (dehati aurat.) So Iran saw fit to allow Indians on Pakistan's Western border, allowing Indians to send spies and terrorists into Pakistan, which has no wcome to an end, not because of Islamic brotherhood, but Chinese money.

How else you want us to see it? Money is Khuda here.

Sometimes I feel Pakistan is the only country which believes in Muslim brotherhood and non-sectarianism. We are very forward thinking in this regard.

yes brother I understand what ur saying. I want Pakistan to succeed. I didn’t mean wat was said. It was all done in a moment of madness. That’s it. It was not at all sane wat was happening in there. It was like a brawl outside a bar

Mods went lenient on you, but I think you should clear the air publicly.

You can tag those Mods and have them post your final message in that thread.

I figured that it was heightened emotion from being egged on, and nothing more.

Mods went lenient on you, but I think you should clear the air publicly.

You can tag those Mods and have them post your final message in that thread.

I figured that it was heightened emotion from being egged on, and nothing more.

Yeah obviously I feel the same. God knows how I’m not yet banned. I think the same. But how do I attach the mods and where shud I make the statement?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom