What's new

Whatever

Firstly, I don't know what language they are talking in because my brother is using his headphones atm.

She is a good barber and the result for the two people she cut is similar to the styles I posted.

The man in the blue denim jacket has a nice hairstyle. And what is the bottle he gives her from the case ?

It is Indonesian.

Those men are barber as well, they own a barbershop. They give gelly for hair IMO.

PS: I am approaching a university student currently :cheers:

How did you come to know of her ? Have you spoken to her yet and if not what is your plan of action ?

Only through Whatsapps, I am a former chairman of student press organization. She is the member of that organization currently. Actually I just testing the water ;)

I havent approached any girl yet since 2017. I got some internal problem that make me not interested to make any relationship until this year.

Actually I dont like making any approach to a complete stranger, I usually only approach any girl that I see as having a feeling on me and that I also like her. So it should be the girl first who show it to me, then later I will approach her.

I am a former chairman of student press organization.

What does "student press organization" mean ?

Actually I dont like making any approach to a complete stranger, I usually only approach any girl that I see as having a feeling on me and that I also like her. So it should be the girl first who show it to me, then later I will approach her.

OK.

So how do you get to know if she has feelings for you ? In the eyes ?

What does "student press organization" mean ?

So how do you get to know if she has feelings for you ? In the eyes ?

It is a press organisation in university, similar like Washington Post but in a level of university, it is like having a real press company and we do all the journalism through the organization.

Well, if we talk about junior high school and high school it will be quite obvious. For grown up women, I just see the ones who like to stare at us even though we dont talk to her, like to meet us, like to sit close to us, like to play her hair while talking to us. Alway feel happy when we talk to her. The one who dont have any problem giving her phone number to us. She will give her phone number without asking anything or making it difficult. No difficulties at all when you chat with her, she doesnt have any hesitancy to have a long talk to us, even she can start using the word "dear" or something.

That is what I know.

It is a press organisation in university, similar like Washington Post but in a level of university, it is like having a real press company and we do all the journalism through the organization.

Sorry for the delay in reply. I had gone for dinner and TV.

So the news published will be only about the students and university events or will be general news about Indonesia and the rest of the world ?

Well, if we talk about junior high school and high school it will be quite obvious. For grown up women, I just see the ones who like to stare at us even though we dont talk to her, like to meet us, like to sit close to us, like to play her hair while talking to us. Alway feel happy when we talk to her. The one who dont have any problem giving her phone number to us. She will give her phone number without asking anything or making it difficult. No difficulties at all when you chat with her, she doesnt have any hesitancy to have a long talk to us, even she can start using the word "dear" or something.

Agreed.

Sorry for the delay in reply. I had gone for dinner and TV.

So the news published will be only about the students and university events or will be general news about Indonesia and the rest of the world ?

Well, it is up to the editorial, they can have many kind of news. Student press some times get invited in a discussion covering national issues as well. I like to make an article though at that time. Other members may not do any editorial work and just focus on making event like discussion that invites high profile people or experts.

It is a good place to develop our writing skills.

Very profound
IMG_20200802_101238.jpeg

Ofcourse brother , why not. You are welcome.

I would hate to see either of you guys banned, due to the interesting perspectives you both bring to the forum.

When I first joined the forum, I too like you was dismissive of many Arab members here based on some racist statements of one of them. I was much more pro-Iranian back then, and ignored the Syrian conflict for the sake of peace. I earned ire of many of them here, including falcon brother.

Some things happened in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Syria which made me re-evaluate my preconceived notions. I came to the conclusion that Iran, although less than Gulf Arabs, is also using religion for its secular goals in the region.

This is my view, I don't expect you to share it or adopt it, but atleast to understand the opposing side.

I actually speak classical Arabic, and have grown up with Arabs for most of my life, therefore I consider myself somewhat of an authority on Arab affairs and Arab world. I have seen the worst and best of them.

Nowadays, I try to listen to both sides and form my own opinion. I am neither anti/pro Iran nor Arabs, but view them both as my dear brothers.

Last edited:
I would hate to see either of you guys banned, due to the interesting perspectives you both bring to the forum.

When I first joined the forum, I too like you was dismissive of many Arab members here based on some racist statements of one of them. I was much more pro-Iranian back then, and ignored the Syrian conflict for the sake of peace. I earned ire of many of them here, including falcon brother.

Some things happened in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Syria which made me re-evaluate my preconceived notions. I came to the conclusion that Iran, although less than Gulf Arabs, is also using religion for its secular goals in the region.

This is my view, I don't expect you to share it or adopt it, but atleast to understand the opposing side.

I actually speak classical Arabic, and have grown up with Arabs for most of my life, therefore I consider myself somewhat of an authority on Arab affairs and Arab world. I have seen the worst and best of them.

Nowadays, I try to listen to both sides and form my own opinion. I am neither anti/pro Iran or Arabs, but view them as my dear brothers.

Getting Banned from the Forum wud definitely hurt. I respect the views that you have brother

@Nilgiri @Joe Shearer @padamchen

Saw an episode of Great Trains featuring the Maharaja Express. What an experience!

(apart from showing drinking holy milk at the Rat Temple ... ... )

Yeah I've seen some features on that train ride too...maybe that precise one you talk of even. It is a worthy experience to have, found nowhere else in world. There are other expresses too designed around tourism too (this is the most prestigious one I think)....overall a natural way to make use of Indian railways well developed network.

===========

IMO Rajasthan desert heat seems to have fried a thought process on that temple tbh.

I revere symbology, allegory and stuff as much as the next guy...but there is red lines for me well before this kind of stuff.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom