What's new

Whatever

Is this Karachi? How come it's so beautiful despite it being inhabited by Indian immigrants? What is it's demographics?

- PRTP GWD
there are few indians in pakistan . those whom migrated before 1965 are consider paksitanis sir . how can you label them indians ? they are owner of this city . most of them are educated and well settle people .

Screenshot_2020-08-02 Ethnic groups in Karachi - Wikipedia.png

@Tps43 yeh paf or navy to Indian military ko live jurassic park dikhany p tuli vi Hai :lol:

@MastanKhan thank you for taking all the abuse - - - - - - - and knocking sense into many . our prayers have been answered and the spey+ procured. Couldn't believe Ive been scratching since the last two days but then by chance stumbled upon that page, now all itch gone. Eid Mubarak!!! :welcome::pakistan::china:

@Tps43 yeh paf or navy to Indian military ko live jurassic park dikhany p tuli vi Hai :lol:

@MastanKhan thank you for taking all the abuse - - - - - - - and knocking sense into many . our prayers have been answered and the spey+ procured. Couldn't believe Ive been scratching since the last two days but then by chance stumbled upon that page, now all itch gone. Eid Mubarak!!! :welcome::pakistan::china:
wat page?

That is too much for me :o:

Yeah, I suppose some would find first and third radical.

The second one is still OK but I think it needs a gelly to make it can be shape like that.

I don't think he used gel.

Not practical and need maintenance

Well, I daily trim and razor my mustache and also razor around the ears.

I have to because I have pencil mustache similar to these :

d63d61011fea96112cbc6d858921e5d3--australian-actors-errol-flynn.jpg

Stache_Pencil.jpg

clark-gable-pencil-mustache-749x1024.jpg

some thing that is not match with my personality.

I prefer the hair style like my photo on my DP.

Maybe you can give it a try. It will take a month to grow back. :)

I always get cut like that. Pretty cheap as well as I dont go to expensive barbershop.

OK.

There is also another barbershop not too far from my house who always make a crack sound between my head and neck :oops:

Hmm, I never tried that.

Last edited:
Yeah, I suppose some would find first and third radical.

I don't think he used gel.

Well, I daily trim and razor my pencil mustache and also razor around the ears.

I have to because I have pencil mustache similar to these :

d63d61011fea96112cbc6d858921e5d3--australian-actors-errol-flynn.jpg

Stache_Pencil.jpg

clark-gable-pencil-mustache-749x1024.jpg

Maybe you can give it a try. It will take a month to grow back. :)

OK.

Hmm, I never tried that.

As I said I prefer a cheap barbershop near my house who always have good barber (cutter), and some time they do some head and soulder message, actually for some cutter they only want to do head massage if we pay some extra money that is more expensive than the cutting itself. I never ask some thing during the cutting, I just said please cut it short, and they always make the same style every times I go there, regardless who actually cut my hair, since there are 4 chairs there and 4 cutter as well, and some time there is a new cutter. I am always satisfied with their service.

There is a women who own a barbershop as well in Indonesia. Quite interesting since usually women prefer to make a Salon that usually only take women as customers, some men do comes there and usually it is expensive.

Here is a women who owns barbershop business and she also become one of the cutter. Unique because IMO it is the only barbershop in Indonesia who is owned by women and one of the cutter is women.

@vi-va are these made-in-China?
GettyImages-1224610739.jpg
Most likely.

Have you heard of Yiwu 义乌?
Yiwu predict Trump win in 2016 long time ago. They checked order like this.
I knew Trump will win in 2015, I must have watched too many youtube, and got a feeling from the comments section the Hilary witch will lose.
upload_2020-8-3_21-24-21.png

TRUMP-MAGARED-2.png

Firstly, I don't know what language they are talking in because my brother is using his headphones atm.

She is a good barber and the result for the two people she cut is similar to the styles I posted.

The man in the blue denim jacket has a nice hairstyle. And what is the bottle he gives her from the case ?

Back
Top Bottom