What's new

Whatever

India under Nehru rejected Zhou Enlai's proposal, which was China keep Aksaichin while India keep Arunachal Pradesh. Same as today.

Mistake #4. Borders don't mean piecemeal aggression by one side. China is famous for this. The clashes on the Ussuri River, on Damansky Island, were nothing to do with India, and were not with a state with a rival political system. No colonial power's interference had anything to do with it. I need hardly remind you of the luckless Chinese invasion of Vietnam (the 20th century one).

China is not the one who applied Forward Policy, that's the reason of the war. Forward Policy means war, that's fact.

I'm tired of listing mistakes made.

I am glad that you acknowledge that China has, in effect, already declared war on India.

India was a lame duck as a political entity. BJP and RSS is consolidating power, which power is more centralized. From political science perspective, it's right move.

If 'lame duck' means that we did not have territorial ambitions beyond our historical boundaries, that we did not elbow out smaller states and build artificial islands on their fishing grounds' shoals, that we did not use our financial muscle to sweet-talk vulnerable states into financially ruinous projects, I am quite glad. Better a lame duck than a wolf warrior.

India was a lame duck as a political entity. BJP and RSS is consolidating power, which power is more centralized. From political science perspective, it's right move.

But BJP and RSS should focus on domestic polities, avoid provoking China, that's not wise when you are doing big big reform.

The current India foreign policy needs a two front war military preparation, that's fact. But BJP/Modi didn't prepare for one front war yet. That's the problem.

Power politics must be realistic. Everyone has ambition, but only those get prepared can have a try.

I am not even going to try to reconcile these contradictory statements.

Mistake #1. Look up the Treaty of Chushul.
Where is the line draw by so called Treaty of Chushul?
Sikh Empire has nothing to do with current India. Sikh Empire dissolved at the end of the Second Anglo-Sikh War in 1849.

If you believe India is successor of Sikh Empire and you can inherit the heritage of Sikh Empire, you must admit British colonizer is your legal ruler, which is not.

Mistake #2. Tibet was never traditionally under Chinese rule. At the time of the T'ang dynasty, it was besieging the Chinese capital. It was never under Chinese rule until the Dzungarians were overthrown and the suzerainty of Tibet taken over from them.
doesn't matter. China central government is legal ruler of Tibet since 1720. China is more legal to rule Tibet than current India government ruling India, since India as a political entity only after 1947. Before that, India is a name called by colonizer, a geographic concept only.

Tibet under Qing rule

I'm tired of listing mistakes made.

I am glad that you acknowledge that China has, in effect, already declared war on India.
Forward Policy of Nehru means India initiated the war before 1962. China was under attack by both super power, India just take advantage of China's weakness.

India's China War
It wasn't China, but Nehru who declared 1962 war: Australian journalist Neville Maxwell
Neville Maxwell discloses document revealing that India provoked China into 1962 border war
Forward Policy

Where is the line draw by so called Treaty of Chushul?
Sikh Empire has nothing to do with current India. Sikh Empire dissolved at the end of the Second Anglo-Sikh War in 1849.

If you believe India is successor of Sikh Empire and you can inherit the heritage of Sikh Empire, you must admit British colonizer is your legal ruler, which is not.

It was, and we are the legal heirs of the Colony of India, that was set up by military conquest.

Just like you claim to be the legal heirs of the Qing, whose empire in China, not their native land, was set up by military conquest.

China is more legal to rule Tibet than current India government ruling India, since India as a political entity only after 1947.

You forget that the transfer of power in China was repeatedly done at gunpoint, and lacks legitimacy.

India was a political entity from 1526, in the form of the Mughal Empire. It was taken over by conquest in 1857, by the British Crown. It was given independence in 1947.

If you want to discuss these issues, you should do your homework first.

doesn't matter. China central government is legal ruler of Tibet since 1720. China is more legal to rule Tibet than current India government ruling India, since India as a political entity only after 1947. Before that, India is a name called by colonizer, a geographic concept only.

Tibet under Qing rule

You have no idea what you are talking about. Japan is a name given by foreigners to a country that called itself something else; I hope you know what that was. Korea is a name given by foreigners to a country that called itself something else; here, too, I hope you know what that was.

India was a name given by foreigners from before 326 BC (the Chinese central administration had a different name for it), and Indians never used that name.

We use that name today for external identification, not among ourselves.

I really don't like discussing things with people who are not aware of the facts but look at Google and at online sites for their knowledge.

Forward Policy of Nehru means India initiated the war before 1962. China was under attack by both super power, India just take advantage of China's weakness.

India's China War
It wasn't China, but Nehru who declared 1962 war: Australian journalist Neville Maxwell
Neville Maxwell discloses document revealing that India provoked China into 1962 border war
Forward Policy

You must read what current Australian journalists think about China and about Chinese policy, including Chinese actions in Ladakh.

Really, this is too stupid.

It was, and we are the legal heirs of the Colony of India, that was set up by military conquest.

Just like you claim to be the legal heirs of the Qing, whose empire in China, not their native land, was set up by military conquest.
My mum is Manchu, there are tens of millions of Manchu in China.
Every single of them speak Chinese and Chinese only.
Every single of them believe they are Chinese and Chinese only.

British speak English.
British believe they are British.
Indians believe British are colonizer, and their ruling is illegal, treating, killing, massacre, hunger, tax, and inhumanity.

That's the big big difference.

My mum is Manchu, there are tens of millions of Manchu in China.
Every single of them speak Chinese and Chinese only.
Every single of them believe they are Chinese and Chinese only.

British speak English.
British believe they are British.
Indians believe British are colonizer, and their ruling is illegal, treating, killing, massacre, hunger, tax, and inhumanity.

That's the big big difference.

Come back when you have understood the situation. I might still be alive.

A Third Of US Museums "Not Confident" They Will Survive (financially)

museums.jpg

yes its 3 talwar chorangi . they have made a great food court near karachi port sir but more likely high grade food . i love food from shops which make tasty food rather then VVIP food . international chains captured it .

karachi food street

port-grand.jpg

1200px-Port_Grand_Karachi.JPG

7790d1ac1cf28c206095cd093b8de365.jpg

52863_03.gif

61047359.jpg

dolmen-mall-food-court-in-karachi.jpg

LOMCarousel05.jpg

Port-Grand-Karachi-02.jpg

Port-Grand-Karachi-05.jpg
Is this Karachi? How come it's so beautiful despite it being inhabited by Indian immigrants? What is it's demographics?

- PRTP GWD

Back
Top Bottom