What's new

Whatever

@vi-va

sia%20semi%20sales.png

@Tps43 yeh paf or navy to Indian military ko live jurassic park dikhany p tuli vi Hai :lol:

@MastanKhan thank you for taking all the abuse - - - - - - - and knocking sense into many . our prayers have been answered and the spey+ procured. Couldn't believe Ive been scratching since the last two days but then by chance stumbled upon that page, now all itch gone. Eid Mubarak!!! :welcome::pakistan::china:
Mujhe bhi bato hoa kiya I am out of touch hahaha

jaibi

In regards to the misinformation by the indian news on major sinha, ppl wonder why? why nd where is this coming from ? whats the agenda of this ? well the guy responsible for the killing is a hindu, Pradip das. The hindu culprit who shot him. Thats why the indian media is writing this. that guy is probably using his indian connections to do this as he is a hindu. and being a hindu literally means ur an indian. so thats why these false reports are coming. This needs to be exposed, so thats why maybe the thread shud be opened.

@ps3linux yaar 30yr Mortgage rate a 2.9% and yet Americans appear reluctant to buy...

T-Bills heading for 0% and Stock going Higher and Higher... for how long the CentralBankers can pumping liquidity into the FinancialSystem?

2020-08-06_7-13-52.jpg

This is ridiculous, I mean even if I add a point or not to interest rate, for a half million mortgage with 70:30 sharing we are looking at 1455-1650 a month, that's bullcrap.

Unless someone is looking at another subprime problem or a housing crash. Drang!

Well must ready cash for acquisition of foreclosed prime property ;), isn't this which made trump enterprise, trump enterprise.

This is ridiculous, I mean even if I add a point or not to interest rate, for a half million mortgage with 70:30 sharing we are looking at 1455-1650 a month, that's bullcrap.

Unless someone is looking at another subprime problem or a housing crash. Drang!

Well must ready cash for acquisition of foreclosed prime property ;), isn't this which made trump enterprise, trump enterprise.

Commercial RealEstate and LandLords coming in deep problems..unless money is printed and Everyone is BailedOut!

This time around it the base ecosystem that is going belly up unlike 2007-08.... which was top of the Pyramid problem...

What is most interesting is that the Velocity of Money and Liquidity don't match... yes, they haven't matched since a few decades .... top it with Tightening of Lending Standards... NLP shooting up...

However, for short and medium term US Debt is not a problem for the FinancialSystem ... everyone is short of Dollars in EMs .. Fed will keep on monetising the US Debt ... so, structral problems will only enhance...

Stock Buybacks or 0% Credit for the TBTF will continue with the MegaZombies...

Seeing the Death of ProductiveCapitalism at the hand of FinancialCapitalism is a historic moment...with consequences for countries like ours...

Tech stocks... or stocks just don't make sense... the Disconnect seems like times ten of 30s.

War and ProxyWars....

The Real GDP of the US is now...whatever the US says it is... the difference between the 'real' and potential GDP is going to grow even further... 2030-40s...bad times..

Same like Gold/SilverFutures... all is paper.

And we are sitting on Mountains of REAL Gold!!!

We shall discuss the Potential PakGDP later sometime...

Clearly the US economy is headed for a huge crash as multiple bubbles burst. Why not invest in areas of the world with more secure fundamentals?

Back
Top Bottom