What's new

Whatever

commercial-bank-delinquency-rate.jpg

@Psychic
I have been seeing his posts and I have been reporting his Islamophobic outbursts.

@Syed1. I don't see any place that he stated he is Hindu and I just did a search.

What i found are islamophobic posts on his own thread in https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/religion-vs-reason.672962/

Sorry for the double post, I accidentally posted in the quotes thread, lol.

Bro, that same poster was bashing Islam in the other thread "Religion vs Reason".

Yes. Sorry I missed your tag, I was very busy that day.

I have zero posts in thread 'Religion vs Reason'

Check out these posts.

yeah yeah asking questions is a dumb thing in a muslim society

religion is the oldest trick in the book to control the masses

That is what he said in the end of that thread:

And now, all of a sudden, he becomes a practicing Hindu.

And that is how he gave respect to Islam:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/religion-vs-reason.672962/page-12

They can say whatever they want; but if someone responds in kind, they make pickachu face.

My inkling is that he is an Indian Atheist. The reason why is that he wants to prove Pakistanis and Indians are similar. His Islamophobic comments would fit.

No Hindu Pakistani would abuse Islam like this, actually Christians, Hindu, and Sikh Pakistanis are great people and have admiration and respect for Islam.

Universities were becoming an assembly line for so called "enlightened" atheists.
@Psychic
I have been seeing his posts and I have been reporting his Islamophobic outbursts.

@Syed1. I don't see any place that he stated he is Hindu and I just did a search.

What i found are islamophobic posts on his own thread in https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/religion-vs-reason.672962/

Sorry for the double post, I accidentally posted in the quotes thread, lol.

Yes. Sorry I missed your tag, I was very busy that day.

Check out these posts.

My inkling is that he is an Indian Atheist. The reason why is that he wants to prove Pakistanis and Indians are similar. His Islamophobic comments would fit.

No Hindu Pakistani would abuse Islam like this, actually Christians, Hindu, and Sikh Pakistanis are great people and have admiration and respect for Islam.

So many Kemalists, militant left wingers were purged. Erdoğan did a great job.

I hope his policies will continue after him. Post 2023. I wish to see us muslims becoming a united states of muslims as well in future.
Taking out Hoodbhoy was the right thing to do, I hope many others get the hammer also. We need a Turkish post-coup style purge in Pakistan of foreign agents.

So many Kemalists, militant left wingers were purged. Erdoğan did a great job.

I hope his policies will continue after him. Post 2023. I wish to see us muslims becoming a united states of muslims as well in future.

Ameen.

Brother, do you by chance speak Turkish? I have been slowly trying to learn both Turkish and Farsi. Farsi is easy due to my knowledge and interest of Allama Iqbal shayri. Do you know any good sources of learning Turkish?

I am in sha Allah planning a nice, big trip there when things calm down. I have many friends who moved back there.

Just watch Turkish series and movies and take a class along with it.
Hairli olsun
Kolay gelsin
Ameen.

Brother, do you by chance speak Turkish? I have been slowly trying to learn both Turkish and Farsi. Farsi is easy due to my knowledge and interest of Allama Iqbal shayri. Do you know any good sources of learning Turkish?

I am in sha Allah planning a nice, big trip there when things calm down. I have many friends who moved back there.

Just watch Turkish series and movies and take a class along with it.
Hairli olsun
Kolay gelsin

I watched Ertugrul and Yunus Emre in Turkish with English subs, but the subs were bad so it helped that urdu and Turkish had many similar words.

Unfortunately I am way past school days and currently working. Maybe some repeated long trips to Turkey will do the trick. :sleep:

I've been watching Turk shows/movies since 2014 so it helps. I would still struggle to read/understand a newspaper. I only know a few phrases but I think 3 or 6 months in Turkey should be helpful.

USD-Turk Lira is best scenario.
Save around $100k and buy business/property in Turkey. 15000 lira a month is the minimum threshold at which "livin it up in Istanbul" begins. Even $3000 is 20,000 lira.

Or you could do reverse. Buy property in US rent it out even if you get $4000 a month. It'll be 27000 lira. As Turkish series and movies spread to my relatives. They're also pondering whether Turkey could be a good destination for them.

Some say no cuz they see it as being too european/atheist.

Some are okay bcz it is a happy medium between Europe and Middle East/Asia.
I watched Ertugrul and Yunus Emre in Turkish with English subs, but the subs were bad so it helped that urdu and Turkish had many similar words.

Unfortunately I am way past school days and currently working. Maybe some repeated long trips to Turkey will do the trick. :sleep:

The citizenship for investment thing is attractive for settled people. I'm still in my struggling days.

I've been watching Turk shows/movies since 2014 so it helps. I would still struggle to read/understand a newspaper. I only know a few phrases but I think 3 or 6 months in Turkey should be helpful.

USD-Turk Lira is best scenario.
Save around $100k and buy business/property in Turkey. 15000 lira a month is the minimum threshold at which "livin it up in Istanbul" begins. Even $3000 is 20,000 lira.

Or you could do reverse. Buy property in US rent it out even if you get $4000 a month. It'll be 27000 lira. As Turkish series and movies spread to my relatives. They're also pondering whether Turkey could be a good destination for them.

Some say no cuz they see it as being too european/atheist.

Some are okay bcz it is a happy medium between Europe and Middle East/Asia.

The citizenship for investment thing is attractive for settled people. I'm still in my struggling days.

Sounds enticing but I am planning to eventually come back to Pakistan, in sha Allah. I definitely want to improve my Turkish so that I can read Turkish sources, poetry, and maybe take a trip to visit some friends living in CARs.

It's raining at the moment. Sometimes medium, other times heavy-ish. And there is the aroma of wet mud.

Back
Top Bottom