What's new

Whatever

perhaps a Hermes scarf

I am not a tie man or a scarf man. Proudly a silk cravat guy. I have a small collection. Two bought from Louis Philippe and the rest ( a tiny number ) bought as scarves from Kashmiri crafts shops and given for cut up to a smaller length at the tailor's.

I am not a tie man or a scarf man. Proudly a silk cravat guy. I have a small collection. Two bought from Louis Philippe and the rest ( a tiny number ) bought as scarves from Kashmiri crafts shops and given for cut up to a smaller length at the tailor's.
Invent a time machine and travel back to the future lol.

Cravat guy.

Kya baat hai! But Indus Pakistan being Indus Pakistan, he will be in a Hermes scarf.

You noticed the beautiful clothing he had?White, white and white, and pale peppermint green and buff trousers on the other side. Classy man.

Invent a time machine and travel back to the future lol.

Cravat guy.

:lol:

But cravats have made a comeback. Cravat Club is a recent British company specializing in silk cravats.

You noticed the beautiful clothing he had?White, white and white, and pale peppermint green and buff trousers on the other side. Classy man.

They are beautiful indeed. The white jacket reminded me of the white ensemble worn by the Hollywood actor Errol Flynn in this pic :

C5B7KW.jpg

Linen again, you notice.

I sometimes wish I was back in those days wearing my Yves St Laurent gangster stripes and Oxfords. I had very nice linens, specially to impress my Arab customers; they liked the Punjabi flash and flourish, and looked down on down-at-heel south Indians, who walked in smelling of stale sweat in badly cut clothes and expected immediate respect due to their accomplishments. Not to forget my Hermes ties.

Why, why???

Ooops, wait, I had bell bottoms with black and white stripes myself, who the hell am I looking down upon? Not to forget the pink flowery see-through shirt my girl-friend presented me, that I unwisely wore to class, bringing the entire class to a hushed awe-struck silence.

Horrible !

The guy standing in the centre in the right hand picture is wearing a Bleeding Madras; I had a lovely collection of Bleeding Madras, and as they bled, they looked more and more appealing.

Not to forget the pink flowery see-through shirt my girl-friend presented me, that I unwisely wore to class, bringing the entire class to a hushed awe-struck silence.

:tup:

The guy standing in the centre in the right hand picture is wearing a Bleeding Madras; I had a lovely collection of Bleeding Madras, and as they bled, they looked more and more appealing.

I like the black shirt in the left panel.

Okay guys I am leaving for Pakistan today evening. It;s going to be London, Paris, Istanbul and Islamabad flights. Spending few days in Paris. So with COVID-19 pandemic and everything I have been warned about the dangers. However what needs to be done in Pakistan needs doing and I have to bite the bullet. PDF is a strange place. It's like you know many people but you don't know them at the same time. But we human being are funny creatures. We even build up social bonds in a abstract world of internet. A virtual reality I guess. So to all here. Including those who I have abused I ask for forgiveness. That particularly includes my Muhajir brothers. It includes Indians, Turks, Chinese and all other nationalties. Most of all it includes that young man @Yankee-stani

All you guys be safe and see you when I get back. Although this is a business trip but I will be taking pictures and will upload them here along with my thoughts. I actually look forward to seeing the new Islamabad airport.

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Mangus Ortus Novem @Joe Shearer @Nilgiri @KediKesenFare @PakSword @waz @Vergennes and all the others

Excellent, god speed my friend, enjoy your visit and best of luck on everything.

Back
Top Bottom