What's new

Whatever

2020-06-25_9-05-44.jpg

@Nike

Hi sis, can you please help me provide some information....

Do you have any knowledge whether Lockheed Martin office in Jakarta use media monitoring service ?

Look how blind youre !

It was your other Iranian with the superiority complex of typal Persian, i showed him his real place and you get butthurt !!
I nowhere insulted you. Please Show me where i insulted you and id apologize for that.

The guy you quoted is an Afro American Christian. Youre the One who needs to Learn How to respect others' point of view. Among 400 million people of USA, there is someone that supports Iranian stance especially because of his black origins. Blacks are oppressed in USA, Thats why he likes Iran and Iranians.

Ok so you want me to post something that comes from horse mouth your mullah ?? ofc that you lo take as gospel of truth
You are the only horsemouth in this forum. You lack Basic comprehension skills. You racist scum

Since now ill talk to you with your own language. So dont bother with it

Yeah we did it. Hey i did it. Do something if you can you piece of shit
lol. thats onlt hwat you persians majoosis can do. no wonder you lot are in shit and suffering. I hope that Allah increases yoyur sufferin 10x times more . Ameen

Yeah we did it. Hey i did it. Do something if you can you piece of shit
@waz Bro, can we look at typical Persian trait here, he cant argue yet he is abusing me and glorifying the killings of poor refugees

Persian majoosis lmao. In that Context you are a ajam also. Lmao

Dont bring Allah name in your mouth filled with shit. You are good with spewing shit from your horse *** mouth. Continue with the thing you are best with. Shit in your mouth comes out of Deep stomach you piece of shit

Now you piece of shit resort to crying to mods. Why crying like whore? You piece of shit
@waz This loser eeds to be reminded that we dont accept cheap attitude. I know something that his very hard for him to understand him, Its people like that bring down the level of forum

hit in your mouth comes out of Deep stomach you piece of shit
SO i get it. when faced with mirror you guys as rest of your kind cant debate and resort to your usual teachings by your terroist regime, God bless USA for blasting the proxy general to hell

Back
Top Bottom