What's new

Whatever

Not in UK. Good mangoes are rare in UK. I would go as far as to say white people don't actually know what a mango is supposed to taste like.
I know thats why have been surprised at this week what we had - chaunsa and class!
When you go to Tesco etc - they try offering you brazilian mangoes - they are not even fit to be called mangoes.

Bro can we please not do this. This thread is for chilling out.
I got mad already. I deserve a ban and if i were you, i wouldve have banned @mohammad45 :D

The guy is insulting a whole nation. But i was on himself. Thank God i didnt insult Pakistanis as a whole nation. Itd be an other level of madness.

I know thats why have been surprised at this week what we had - chaunsa and class!
When you go to Tesco etc - they try offering you brazilian mangoes - they are not even fit to be called mangoes.
Nice! But yeah the supermarket mangoes are basically yellow polystyrene.

I got mad already. I deserve a ban and if i were you, i wouldve have banned @mohammad45 :D

The guy is insulting a whole nation. But i was on himself. Thank God i didnt insult Pakistanis as a whole nation. Itd be an other level of madness.
bulshit, i insulted whole natiom. I just showed what you lots do for fake pride, youre the one cheering the death of refugees

Nice! But yeah the supermarket mangoes are basically yellow polystyrene.

thumbnail_IMG_4758.jpg

Right - have got enough for the weekend.........................

The man behind the most famous Jingle these days " mehndi kay function main Maham , Anam , Sanam , Jasmin aur Aunty Parveen " singer and composer Shani Arshad with latest version with a public service message about gloves & mask .

Written and produced by Haris Qadeer

Back
Top Bottom