What's new

Whatever

Reminds me of the bumptious gentleman who had a habit of twirling his very manly moustaches and informing his exasperated audience that he was a sher-ka-bachcha. This had a disastrous ending, when a bigger, better-endowed listener asked very politely how it was done, did the tiger come home or was a visit to the forest necessitated?

:rofl:

Reminds me of the bumptious gentleman who had a habit of twirling his very manly moustaches and informing his exasperated audience that he was a sher-ka-bachcha. This had a disastrous ending, when a bigger, better-endowed listener asked very politely how it was done, did the tiger come home or was a visit to the forest necessitated?
Your humorous skills are impeccable Joe :D, Thanks for the laugh.

As if all the rest of the threads about @Azadkashmir mangetar/uncle and about Pakistani models and actresses and other stupidities in members section imparting knowledge upon us about metaphysics.

british paks we all have similar stories. evil dumb mangaters.

i miss darkinsky - kuta sutra

@Foxtrot Alpha bhai kya takleef hui ap ko jo me ne aik thread khol li??

@Foxtrot Alpha there's literally threads dedicated to tharak pan of men on this section. You didn't close @Azadkashmir thread when he was talking about his magetar or whatever?

Jealousy.

Men, what happen with your previous commitment to stay away from PDF and study seriously subjects in your university :D
Haha, I was committed but then that Galwan valley thing persuaded me to come back here for a glimpse and since then stuck here due to addiction.

Haha, I was committed but then that Galwan valley thing persuaded me to come back here for a glimpse and since then stuck here due to addiction.

I am quite curious though, does University in India use English in the class ? I mean, are all of the teaching, exam, and others are in English ?

I am quite curious though, does University in India use English in the class ? I mean, are all of the teaching, exam, and others are in English ?
Not in the class necessarily - if all students can understand Hindi, then the teacher goes for Hindi but many times there are students who from other states or even other countries like Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Nigeria or even Indian expats who can't speak Hindi now etc, so the teacher explains the class in English, sometimes he/she can switch as the class requires. But officially everything is required to be in English. India itself is not monolinguistic. How is it in Indonesia?

PS : You can substitute Hindi with other regional language like IIT Madras may use Tamil in place of English (but never Hindi).

Not in the class necessarily - if all students can understand Hindi, then the teacher goes for Hindi but many times there are students who from other states or even other countries like Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Nigeria or even Indian expats who can't speak Hindi now etc, so the teacher explains the class in English, sometimes he/she can switch as the class requires. But officially everything is required to be in English. India itself is not monolinguistic. How is it in Indonesia?

Indonesian universities use Indonesian language, only international class that uses English. This is why university students will try to improve their English by enrolling to an English course. I also did the same during my last year in university, not learning grammar though, just to improve my conversation skills. Grammar lesson can be learned by ourselves I believe.

I also see your popular TV channel use English. In Indonesia there is not a single TV channel that use English, but as many Indonesian subscribe for satellite TV and also broadband internet, so people are getting used to watch CNN/Al Jazeera and others. Not all of course, as I believe many Indonesian just watch HBO and read Indonesian subtitle. How percentage do you think in India that can speak English fluently ?

I also see your popular TV channel use English.
Nope, it's all in Hindi or other regional languages except if you are talking about news channels which are available in all languages including English.
How percentage do you think in India that can speak English fluently ?
People in urban areas can speak it fluently except the lower class ones, so I would put it at 15-20% approximately.

105026593_1744449322378668_8059617216263030806_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom