What's new

Whatever

That's why I propose all terms such as Rafidi, Takfiri, Wahabi, Daeshi need to be banned from forum. Lots of people using these slurs to derail discussions or abuse users.

@WebMaster @waz @Blacklight @PakSword @Moonlight @AgNoStiC MuSliM @BHarwana This is an excellent proposal. I wholeheartedly support this. Best of all, fair on all sides.

Iranians say they are being abused. Arabs say they are being abused. I think it is best to let mods handle this so bias can be taken out. However, dont expect action if the post dont violate forum rules. Dont expect to like what you read everytime.

My brother, yes there was one case in which my brother @Falcon29 called a Pakistani a terrorist sympathesizer. That is not right. Agreed. He got banned now, I assume for that.

However that whole thread @mohammad45 And @Aramagedon were attacking him for being an alleges ISIS supporter and an atheist/agnostic in his past.

Now we were having a discussion about Iranian foreign policy being harmful to Arabs and Pakistanis, they wanted to launch a smear campaign against him and convince me against him.

You can read all posts here.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran...e-in-indian-ocean-by-march-2021.672583/page-2

We have to do something about favoritism on this forum which Iranians enjoy, it is harming the balance of the forum. We have hardly any Arab members left. Sadly @Khafee also is gone.

There needs to maybe be a mod from Arabs or atleast which can understand Arab sentiments.

I have been called some slurs by some Iranian members, but currently have not been hounded by them yet. However probably one day soon, they will also target me for my open political views and criticism of Iranian foreign policy.

Arab point of view needs to be protected and encouraged on this forum, within limits of forum rules ofcourse.

Last edited:
Good job diverting attention from the original line of query I raised. These mods payin you enough??
@WebMaster @waz @Blacklight @PakSword @Moonlight @AgNoStiC MuSliM @BHarwana This is an excellent proposal. I wholeheartedly support this. Best of all, fair on all sides.

My brother, yes there was one case in which my brother @Falcon29 called a Pakistani a terrorist sympathesizer. That is not right. Agreed. He got banned now, I assume for that.

However that whole thread @mohammad45 And @Aramagedon were attacking him for being an alleges ISIS supporter and an atheist/agbostic in his past.

Now we were having a discussion about Iranian foreign policy being harmful to Arabs and Pakistanis, they wanted to launch a smear campaign against him and convince me against him.

You can read all posts here.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran...e-in-indian-ocean-by-march-2021.672583/page-2

We have to do something about favoritism on this forum which Iranians enjoy, it is harming the balance of the forum. We have hardly any Arab members left. Sadly @Khafee also is gone.

There needs to maybe be a mod from Arabs or atleast which can understand Arab sentiments.

I have been called some slurs by some Iranian members, but currently have not been hounded by them yet. However probably one day soon, they will also target me for my open political views and criticism of Iranian foreign policy.

Arab point of view needs to be protected and encouraged on this forum, within limits of forum rules ofcourse.
@El Sidd PDF moderation at it again. Not flippin cool.

@WebMaster reopen the original thread or move the new one back to member's section as it is the appropriate sub forum. Quit playing games.

In logo ne mazak bnaya hua hai jo thread create krta hu utha kahi aur phenk dete hain.

Even when other people create similar seemingly useless threads. They let them be. But come after me specifically.

consistency ka masla ha har jagah ajkal. sirf covid barh raha ha consistently.

ab konse thread lock karne ka mausam ha pdf pe?

i am going easy bro....i meant no harm against anyone...i think this is the 1st time i have dealt with any report against Ahmet, idk whats with the hate from him
He has no hate man. Just misdirected frustration.
Let him make a couple of threads he wants. kuch nahi hona
Dude literally every single one I make. They come and either move to somewhere it won't be seen or shut it down completely.

just make one again and tag me. put this theory to test i say

Back
Top Bottom