What's new

Whatever

As if all the rest of the threads about @Azadkashmir mangetar/uncle and about Pakistani models and actresses and other stupidities in members section imparting knowledge upon us about metaphysics.
not really, and i don't see the point of starting a thread for something stupid ....whatever thread is here for all the stupid reasons....use it to discuss about Phuppos and aunties

As if all the rest of the threads about @Azadkashmir mangetar/uncle and about Pakistani models and actresses and other stupidities in members section imparting knowledge upon us about metaphysics.
I didn't see that thread so can't comment on that....and i think Models & actresses thread has been deleted no?

Bhutto paida na kar pehle jitne hai wo bhari parr rahe hain
:bunny::bunny:

You remind me of someone
1692963-profile_twoface.jpg

These guys pulled the same sh!t when i made DCS thread on swift retort.

But then they allowed others to post similar threads based on DCS.

All of this began when I merely spoke my mind about the Karachiwalas and their bloated ego.
Bhutto paida na kar pehle jitne hai wo bhari parr rahe hain

is a joke here. I got a negative rating for sharing the wisdom of PTI about locusts and coronavirus by this

ye to sar a sar ilzam hai jhoota.

forum should be renamed as EDF. Ertugul Defence Forum

ye to sar a sar ilzam hai jhoota.

forum should be renamed as EDF. Ertugul Defence Forum

One of the requisites to be a respected member of this forum is to throw absolutely wild nonsensical allegations and question everyone's nationalities.

Just doing my part.

One of the requisites to be a respected member of this forum is to throw absolutely wild nonsensical allegations and question everyone's nationalities.

Just doing my part.

yeah i was a false flagger for 2 years for the uber hormone addicts here but HRK is a cool person.

you could have sighted a better tweet than that aryan monkey

:lol:

And the tweeter is "God bole".

Reminds me of the bumptious gentleman who had a habit of twirling his very manly moustaches and informing his exasperated audience that he was a sher-ka-bachcha. This had a disastrous ending, when a bigger, better-endowed listener asked very politely how it was done, did the tiger come home or was a visit to the forest necessitated?

Back
Top Bottom