What's new

Whatever

Aman Ki Asha will only happen once Kashmir is handed back to Pakistan and all the descendants of the d*gras are publicly executed, cities in UP and Bihar with a significant number of Muslims are turned into free cities, Holy Roman Empire style, Nagpur is razed, and every RSS member from volunteer to the chief is hanged. Other Pakistanis will likely be much more demanding than me.

Please read this thread of mine about Kashmir plus India and Pakistan. Please leave your comments there.

Good find
Toldya.

Aman Ki Asha will only happen once Kashmir is handed back to Pakistan and all the descendants of the d*gras are publicly executed, cities in UP and Bihar with a significant number of Muslims are turned into free cities, Holy Roman Empire style, Nagpur is razed, and every RSS member from volunteer to the chief is hanged. Other Pakistanis will likely be much more demanding than me.
As long as Hinduism exists and Hindus have some semblance of power, nothing that you wish for will happen.

There won't be peace.

Otherwise you just keep the problem alive to raise its ugly heads later.

I am not calling for a genocide. I am not a Sanghi. But the ideology needs to be combated head on.

Ya. But that was when I got tired of the charade and actually started writing Cheers, Doc expecting to get permanently banned.

Hoping for it coz I was really going through a heavy year at work.

Me and Razi both. We had this game going for a few years. Where everyone knew the two most banned permabanned Indian and Pakistani members, but the charade was kept up.

Now he's married and sensible and it's a great loss to the forum.
In an ideal world, Parsis would be sent back to Iran.

But Hindus and Parsis are wedded into one bond they know - Islamophobia!

Toldya.

As long as Hinduism exists and Hindus have some semblance of power, nothing that you wish for will happen.

There won't be peace.

Otherwise you just keep the problem alive to raise its ugly heads later.

I am not calling for a genocide. I am not a Sanghi. But the ideology needs to be combated head on.

In an ideal world, Parsis would be sent back to Iran.

But Hindus and Parsis are wedded into one bond they know - Islamophobia!

In the real world you ran from India to a second class existence in Australia.

While we live a very good and pretty affluent life

ON your land.

WITH your people.

Personally I think you tried our patience too long. Hindus by nature have a long slow burning fuse.

BY sucking up to Sanghis

On YOUR land.

With YOUR people.

Most of us (we do have our poor) live in the top 1-5% of Indian wealthy.

Not bad for refugees no?

I wish you similar luck as the first of the exodus from India.

Ya. But that was when I got tired of the charade and actually started writing Cheers, Doc expecting to get permanently banned.

Hoping for it coz I was really going through a heavy year at work.

Me and Razi both. We had this game going for a few years. Where everyone knew the two most banned permabanned Indian and Pakistani members, but the charade was kept up.

Now he's married and sensible and it's a great loss to the forum.

The admin/management knows.. as for Raza lol, life imprisonment does that to a person.

Caught ! Heh heh.

Well done bhai. :tup:

@The_Showstopper, in case you missed the context, member HalfMoon nowadays is pretending to be a Muslim but as you see from Naofumi's finds HalfMoon is a Sanghi.

I reported one of his posts.

Aman Ki Asha is good. Not all Indians are Sanghis.

I found another such forum recently ( it was mentioned in my newspaper ) - Pakistan-India Peoples' Forum for Peace and Democracy. This is their FB page.

@xeuss Guys, please tag me when you make more discoveries.

Also this @GHALIB was another one.

I like your ideas @Hindu_Kush and I am fond of your name too. :enjoy:

See this Halfmoon chutiya's history pretending to be a ISIS-type-Muslim,
Here he calls Muslims terrorists and threatens to kill all Muslims
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/now-...n-indias-security.605530/page-4#post-11237610
Here he thinks Pakistan is running terror camps :
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/fools-and-idiots-are-running-the-iaf-goi.605692/#post-11240256
Here he wants Kashi and other controversial mosques to be broken like Babri Masjid :
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/babr...-muslims-petition.642385/page-3#post-11881367

This deranged Sanghi chutiya took a break then came to troll like a Kuffar-hating Shari'a-loving Muslim "traitor".. His old history is very different than what he claims now!
@xeuss @jamahir @Joe Shearer @padamchen @Nilu Pule, tag others too...

Nice story brother but this sucking up to the sanghis will not save you.

Sarkhari Muslim will have the same fate an anti-national Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom