What's new

Whatever

Nice story brother but this sucking up to the sanghis will not save you.

Sarkhari Muslim will have the same fate an anti-national Muslim.

I already find it embarrassing when people like you grovel to clay statues and figurines. Don't make me feel even more embarrassed for you by grovelling to us.

I already find it embarrassing when people like you grovel to clay statues and figurines. Don't make me feel even more embarrassed for you by grovelling to us.

Don't fall for these sarkari Muslims. They will malign their own to suck up to the sanghis.

Bete sudhar ja.

Lagta hai H1B par ho.

Do kashti mein pair rakhoge, to fatne ke siva aur kuch nahin hoga.

Uncle...lol...fatne ki baat nahin...curiosity is the only crime here.

Aap hi bata do agar pata hai....waise I don't think he knows.

Uncle...lol...fatne ki baat nahin...curiosity is the only crime here.

Aap hi bata do agar pata hai....waise I don't think he knows.

Ye pdf hai.

Aur hamare bandon ne isse band nahin kiya hai.

Baaki aap jo theek samjho.

Chalo good night.

@Falcon29

Let us continue here brother.

Mashallah, alhamdillah this is the case and may Allah(swt) keep increasing your faith and ours as well. It is true Islam is true and real, and God is real, and people will see it when good Muslims take back rule of Muslim nations from bad Muslims. They will see how it improves society and how obeying and remembering God is a beautiful thing.

I have strong faith that Islamic resurgence is coming. We have been laying the ground work. Now Allah swt is shifting the weak Muslims out and leaving those committed to His cause.

We are seeing apocalyptic changes among our people. You are witness to the hardships Pakistan has been through and I am sure you have seen Arabs' situation also which is equally difficult.

Allama Iqbal said, "A thousand stars must die before the dawn comes," about the Ottoman empire collapsing.

I don't know @Falcon29 If you have much influence with Sufi poetry, but here is something you should check out which goes with the themes we were discussing.

Allama Iqbal wrote this poem called Shikwa complaining to Allah swt on the plight of Muslims when everything seems dark and hope is lost. Some ulema even made takfir on him, they didn't understand him.

http://iqbalurdu.blogspot.com/2011/04/bang-e-dra-105-shikwa.html?m=1
SHIKWA with English translation.

He wrote a succeeding piece called Jawab e Shikwa meaning the answer to the complaint. Here Allah swt gives the answers to the questions of demoralized Muslims and what they should do to recover their pride and honor.

http://iqbalurdu.blogspot.com/2011/04/bang-e-dra-120-jawab-e-shikwa.html?m=1
JAWAB E SHIKWA with English translation

I am sure you know brother, Allama Iqbal was the spiritual ideologue of Pakistan and our national poet/philosopher. He also was the next major Sufi poet after Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom