What's new

Whatever

*AN OUT LOOK*
Martina Navratilova was once asked, “How do you maintain your focus, physique and sharp game even at the age of 43?"
She gave a humble reply, “The ball doesn’t know how old I am”. You need to stop yourself from stopping yourself. Every game in life is actually played on a 6 inch ground – the space between your two ears.
We don't live in bungalows, duplexes or flats. We live in our mind, which is an unlimited area. Life is great when things are sorted and uncluttered there.
Keeping the mind messy with hatred growing on the table, regrets piling up in corner, expectations boiling in kitchen, secrets stuffed under the carpet and worries littered everywhere, ruins this real home.
The key factor to performing well in life and in every arena, is the ability to control the quality and quantity of your “Internal dialogue”. Performance is potential minus internal interference.

Live in peace, not in pieces..

Well said, @Joe Shearer

LMAO!

Charge of the light brigade

I
Half a league, half a league,
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.
“Forward, the Light Brigade!
Charge for the guns!” he said.
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

II
“Forward, the Light Brigade!”
Was there a man dismayed?
Not though the soldier knew
Someone had blundered.
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die.
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

III
Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volleyed and thundered;
Stormed at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of hell
Rode the six hundred.

IV
Flashed all their sabres bare,
Flashed as they turned in air
Sabring the gunners there,
Charging an army, while
All the world wondered.
Plunged in the battery-smoke
Right through the line they broke;
Cossack and Russian
Reeled from the sabre stroke
Shattered and sundered.
Then they rode back, but not
Not the six hundred.

V
Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon behind them
Volleyed and thundered;
Stormed at with shot and shell,
While horse and hero fell.
They that had fought so well
Came through the jaws of Death,
Back from the mouth of hell,
All that was left of them,
Left of six hundred.

VI
When can their glory fade?
O the wild charge they made!
All the world wondered.
Honour the charge they made!
Honour the Light Brigade,
Noble six hundred!

A movie theater announced that an 8-minute movie won the title of Best Short Film in the World ...

So, it was decided to display this movie in the cinema for free, so that the largest crowd could gather to watch it ...

The movie began with a snapshot of a room ceiling that is devoid of any decoration and of any details; Just a white ceiling ...

3 minutes passed without the camera moving and it did not move to any other scene, or any other part of the ceiling in the same room ...

Another 3 minutes passed without the camera moving and without changing the scene ...

After 6 boring minutes, the viewers started grumbling; Some of them were about to leave the theater hall; And some of them objected to the officials of the house because they wasted their time watching a ceiling ...

Suddenly, before the majority became concerned and starting to leave, the camera lens slowly moved on a wall without any details as well until it reached down towards the floor, there a child appeared on a bed, who seems to be totally handicapped due to the spinal cord tear in his little body ...

The camera slowly moved to the side of the handicap bed, showing a wheelchair without a back ...

The camera moved to the boring location of the ceiling again; this time it displayed a sentence: *"We showed you only 8 minutes of this child's daily activity, only 8 minutes from the scene that this handicapped child watches all the hours of his life, and you complained and weren’t patient for only six minutes, you couldn't bear to watch it...

So know the value of every second of your life that you spend in wellness, and thank God for every blessing bestowed on you, and you will not feel its existence unless you lose it ...

We suffer from quarantine and the curfew, which is, God willing, for a limited time. There are millions who live their entire lives in quarantine ...

Covid-19 has possibly made some of us take time to think about our many privileges.
Many of them are our blessings, most of which have been taken for granted....

When are you enlisting with the Army?
which Army, bharati? "we" don't like Pakistan Army, it is a rakawat in the path of Pandit nawaz merging Pakistan with mother india. jai ho durga mata ki, hum sub ek hain aur ye zalim fouj hum ko akatha nahin hone deti. disband it so that the dream of akhand bhrat can be realized and also that nathuram can finally be laid to rest

@jamahir

What is the progress of your project ?

Thanks for asking.

No new ideas since two months. I still have to design the multimedia processing part of the processor. Am unable to decide whether to come up with a separate core and its separate instruction set or have this entirely in hardware. This design may take many months.

At the moment I have something like a writer's block. Will get to the design in a few days. One person wants to join the project. He was part of it some months ago but could not dedicate time because he had to join a job because his parents were asking him to.

Thanks for asking.

No new ideas since two months. I still have to design the multimedia processing part of the processor. Am unable to decide whether to come up with a separate core and its separate instruction set or have this entirely in hardware. This design may take many months.

At the moment I have something like a writer's block. Will get to the design in a few days. One person wants to join the project. He was part of it some months ago but could not dedicate time because he had to join a job because his parents were asking him to.

Do you have to learn from books to do it or do you think you have already enough knowledge to do it alone ?

Do you have to learn from books to do it or do you think you have already enough knowledge to do it alone ?

Good question.

About multimedia processing I will have to learn from books and from internet.

Good question.

About multimedia processing I will have to learn from books and from internet.

When will you finish with the project so that you can start profiting from it bro ?

When will you finish with the project so that you can start profiting from it bro ?

1. It may take many months to a year for designing the multimedia part.

2. Parallely, in some days, I will be approaching a venture capitalist company for funds to arrange for things like engineers, FPGA boards ( to simulate the processor in hardware ) etc.

3. About profit, my original aim was to make the project open source after its completion and at the moment I don't know have a correct business plan as to how to have a open source but financially a profitable project.

1. It may take many months to a year for designing the multimedia part.

2. Parallely, in some days, I will be approaching a venture capitalist company for funds to arrange for things like engineers, FPGA boards ( to simulate the processor in hardware ) etc.

3. About profit, my original aim was to make the project open source after its completion and at the moment I don't know have a correct business plan as to how to have a open source but financially a profitable project.

Why do you need to make it open source man ???? You need to get rich so that you can help more people

Back
Top Bottom