What's new

Whatever

Thats what Democracy is. Opposition forced PMLN to take the issue to the parliament. Our Liberal Brigade was highly against such act. Tow Major sects Shia and Barelvis were against such decision too.
Deobandi and Ahle Hadith However were in support of it.
That is precisely what it is, but our chattering classes and media love to argue that it's all manipulated by X and decisions are made by Y.

All the negative decisions are attributed to the 'Establishment'.

All the positive decisions are attributed to the 'elected, democratic, civilian leadership'.

@Bratva Here is your confirmation on Pantsir deployment, if still in doubt do call up II Strike Corps.

We have got PANTSIR for the reason that it is a hybrid system, it has 12 missiles on one vehicle with a range of 20 Kms and radio command guidance , the guns are secondary weapons with range of 4 Kms. Even in PANTSIR for firing of guns the system needs to be stopped and jacks lowered. However for missiles, it can fire while moving.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/vt-4-mbt-in-pakistan.537585/page-99#post-12287487

@Bratva Here is your confirmation on Pantsir deployment, if still in doubt do call up II Strike Corps.

We have got PANTSIR for the reason that it is a hybrid system, it has 12 missiles on one vehicle with a range of 20 Kms and radio command guidance , the guns are secondary weapons with range of 4 Kms. Even in PANTSIR for firing of guns the system needs to be stopped and jacks lowered. However for missiles, it can fire while moving.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/vt-4-mbt-in-pakistan.537585/page-99#post-12287487

Selective reading? Did you read his other post that system hasn't come and delivery is delayed? So need to call II strikes when the User himself confirmed it hasnt left Russia.

Selective reading? Did you read his other post that system hasn't come and delivery is delayed? So need to call II strikes when the User himself confirmed it hasnt left Russia.
Inducted more than a year ago, but keep living in denial for all I care.

94883354_1690982591058675_4076253323471093760_n.jpg

bhai why have u got this habit of denying everything

Mate, You are not gonna comment on the part where the system has been delayed? Stop acting like someone you aren't. You aren't LT.Gen Zaman Khan.

bhai why have u got this habit of denying everything

Childish post. Not worth responding to.

Mate, You are not gonna comment on the part where the system has been delayed? Stop acting like someone you aren't. You aren't LT.Gen Zaman Khan.

Call II Strike Corps, tell them you are a TT on PDF and see what they say :omghaha:

Nopes dear. Unit has bee raised, OEM trg at Russia done, it was to be delivered in January as you say, but Covid-19 has delayed everything.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/vt-4-mbt-in-pakistan.537585/page-100#post-12287620

Childish post. Not worth responding to.
wht childish post.
its a question
actually u know wht i m tired of ur BS
everry time u contradict some solid information and all if sudden u jump in and deny it.
i just politely asked u a question but u r high on ur own supply cant talk straight
buddy how much is qatar giving u to spread confusion in pakistanis?

Should I believe an online source, or my brother who is an officer with II Strike Corps. I will go with my brother. Thank You very much!
oh this guy is a lost cause.
i have multiple times told him to have it easy but he is tooo much into pakistan bashing he always deny anything positive

Call II Strike Corps, tell them you are a TT on PDF and see what they say :omghaha:
tt nikal ke usi se seedha ker de ge sai log
pehle hi boht garam bethe ha.
u know we multanis r fedup of heat always
koi aye sai TT weeti

Any news about HQ9?

NDS / RAW are bound to mount some activity in Balochistan in coming days in response to recent successes we had in killing the terrorists.
We should mount the same response in India against there law enforcement agencies

Back
Top Bottom