What's new

Whatever

im bored

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
You have a very unhealthy routine. You should be sleeping 9:30 pm max. Excessive use of gadgets will disturb your mental / emotional health, better sit with your family and talk to them, read some useful hard copy paper version book, visit your friends or call them over. You have very limited years of spare time available. If you keep following what you are doing right now ...... your joints and knees will give up by the age you are 40+, you will have BP issue too, plus you will be wearing glasses, wrinkles and a very unhealthy look. :-)

Jogging and walk makes you weak ......... well this is first of its kind ...... unless God forbid you have any cardiovascular issues, you are energy deficient, which again is linked to / and is result of your eating habits. I find Pakistani women very lazy ...... by the way, honestly they have no clue nor any motivation whatsoever to physically maintain themselves.

Cooking is a hobby not something that can help with your physical well being. Jaroo pocha on the other hand is something that would surely help. It is awkward to say but some of the fit feminine physiques that I have noticed in Pakistani women are those of maids, and previous generation house wives.

Yeah you are right . I know my routine nd eating habits suck . I am currently trying to change my life and be more active person than before , thankyou for your time nd ur advice .. :)

Yeah you are right . I know my routine nd eating habits suck . I am currently trying to change my life and be more active person than before , thankyou for your time nd ur advice .. :)
Reading these it reminds me that i'm also really messed up with my daily routine. Though some how managed my weight to remain constant for years.

The only thing I do is to check my weight on them same machine once every 6 months. This way continue to remain at the ideal limit keeping my heart working at optimal.
9ed33a98540ab3c9a7bf6aac44f686b3.jpg

Reading these it reminds me that i'm also really messed up with my daily routine. Though some how managed my weight to remain constant for years.

The only thing I do is to check my weight on them same machine once every 6 months. This way continue to remain at the ideal limit keeping my heart working at optimal.
View attachment 564945
is that in lbs?

lolz I figured coz having that weight (in kg) at that height and considered low would be crazy!

Bhai meri Angrezi kamzor hai khasi ... yah "Let it Be" ko urdu mein samjhaein plz :lol:
chaddo
matti pao

View attachment 564945
Is that true? I am on the low? :o:

I have been thinking I am average to above average!

View attachment 564945
I think my target is wrong if I have that weight at that height I will look like some allu / potato!

Back
Top Bottom