What's new

Whatever

If the only goal is to reduce weight and not caring for other consequences. It may have adverse impact on your physical well being and appearance.

I think long term solution for staying in shape is body bodybuilding

If the only goal is to reduce weight and not caring for other consequences. It may have adverse impact on your physical well being and appearance.
Hi im kinda skinny.
I want to be healthy tell me what to do in exercise to get healthy .

I think long term solution for staying in shape is body bodybuilding

Can be, may work for some who use their brains. Bodybuilding is either a sport you can try to attain a temporary giant look or you can work hard for aesthetic bodybuilding.

Can be, may work for some who use their brains. Bodybuilding is either a sport you can try to attain a temporary giant look or you can work hard for aesthetic bodybuilding.
:cray: .. u ignored my question how rude of u ..

If a muscular person have even a higher percentage of fat he still looks good but skinny one get a belly

Last edited:
Hi im kinda skinny.
I want to be healthy tell me what to do in exercise to get healthy .

It doesn't work the same for male and female. I can gain weight and then work to get a shredded aesthetic look, a female cannot adopt that approach unless she is looking to become a pro bodybuilder (which is impossible without steroids intake). It is very hard for a female to get rid of fat deposits in certain areas. Pre marriage and post marriage the physique changes are sometimes drastic. So a female pre marriage needs to be clear first on what she wishes at this point of time to look like.

:cray: .. u ignored my question how rude of u ..

Patience child ........ some questions are not that straight forward easy to answer.

It doesn't work the same for male and female. I can gain weight and then work to get a shredded aesthetic look, a female cannot adopt that approach unless she is looking to become a pro bodybuilder (which is impossible without steroids intake). It is very hard for a female to get rid of fat deposits in certain areas. Pre marriage and post marriage the physique changes are sometimes drastic. So a female pre marriage needs to be clear first on what she wishes at this point of time to look like.

Patience child ........ some questions are not that straight forward easy to answer.

Okayy uncle thankyou .. :P

Just eat more but some people can't gain weight in early age no matter how much they
Yeah true :(

If a muscular person have even a higher percentage of fats he still looks good but skinny one get a belly
I had flat stomach at 78 but there are some boys who have bellies in 60s kilo range

If you ask me I won't judge and comment unless I have seen shirtless body in various poses. Attaining and maintaining symmetry and right proportions is in itself a very hard task. Bellies most of the time are 25 - 50 % bloating, which again is because of unhealthy eating habits.

Okayy uncle thankyou .. :P

So now what exactly do you wish to achieve, what are means available to you to work towards that goal, what's your current body mass and height. Skinny is a very generic term ......

If you ask me I won't judge and comment unless I have seen shirtless body in various poses. Attaining and maintaining symmetry and right proportions is in itself a very hard task. Bellies most of the time are 25 - 50 % bloating, which again is because of unhealthy eating habits.

So now what exactly do you wish to achieve, what are means available to you to work towards that goal, what's your current body mass and height. Skinny is a very generic term ......
My weight is 55 nd height close to 5'6 . Im 22 yrs old .
My problem is if i dont eat well for a day then I clearly look weaker the other day . How important for me to eat healthy or else , I get a weak look.

My weight is 55 nd height close to 5'6 . Im 22 yrs old .
My problem is if i dont eat well for a day then I clearly look weaker the other day . How important for me to eat healthy or else , I get a weak look.

Pait may keeray hain ..... VCheng sb say duai prescribe karwa lo koi.

How much time do you spend sitting using computers, cell phone etc, is it defined time or unlimited jab dil kia jitna dil kia? Do you help with any kind of house chores, if any what kind? Do you walk to your university / school? What are processed food items that you intake? What's your sleep time / routine ......... You get a weak look in what sense, you feel tired? Or you just look at yourself in the mirror and say well I am not looking pretty today. Unless you have started having dark eye circles and visible blood veins you should be fine (this is not a medical advice). If you would listen to me and if your conditions and situation allows start with running / jogging or atleast brisk walking, plus some normal exercise that you can do at home in your own room. It will help improve your metabolism.

Pait may keeray hain ..... VCheng sb say duai prescribe karwa lo koi.

How much time do you spend sitting using computers, cell phone etc, is it defined time or unlimited jab dil kia jitna dil kia?.
Its unlimited jb dil kia jitna kia . Mobile ki waja se b khaany my sust hu .
Pait ? Do you help with any kind of house chores, if any what kind? .

Not much . Maids hain wo kr lete , I only help in cooking .
? Do you walk to your university / school? .
Yes whole day ..
? What are processed food items that you intake? m.
No i dont
What's your sleep time / routine ......... You get a weak look in what sense, you feel tired? Or you just look at yourself in the mirror and say well I am not looking pretty today. Unless you have started having dark eye circles and visible blood veins you should be fine (this is not a medical advice). If you would listen to me and if your conditions and situation allows start with running / jogging or atleast brisk walking, plus some normal exercise that you can do at home in your own room. It will help improve your metabolism.
If not mobile i ll sleep at 12 or 1 .. if mobile then I sleep at 3 or 4 am .
If i dont eat well nd next day look at mirror , I say i dont look that fresh n pretty n healthy as i was yesterday . Doctora says i ve no problem in my stomach or metabolism . Too much jogging or walk also makes me weak . Stairs also effect my health nd weakens me . No eye circles or such , healthy in that matter .

If not mobile i ll sleep at 12 or 1 .. if mobile then I sleep at 3 or 4 am .
If i dont eat well nd next day look at mirror , I say i dont look that fresh n pretty n healthy as i was yesterday . Doctora says i ve no problem in my stomach or metabolism . Too much jogging or walk also makes me weak . Stairs also effect my health nd weakens me . No eye circles or such , healthy in that matter .

You have a very unhealthy routine. You should be sleeping 9:30 pm max. Excessive use of gadgets will disturb your mental / emotional health, better sit with your family and talk to them, read some useful hard copy paper version book, visit your friends or call them over. You have very limited years of spare time available. If you keep following what you are doing right now ...... your joints and knees will give up by the age you are 40+, you will have BP issue too, plus you will be wearing glasses, wrinkles and a very unhealthy look. :-)

Jogging and walk makes you weak ......... well this is first of its kind ...... unless God forbid you have any cardiovascular issues, you are energy deficient, which again is linked to / and is result of your eating habits. I find Pakistani women very lazy ...... by the way, honestly they have no clue nor any motivation whatsoever to physically maintain themselves.

Cooking is a hobby not something that can help with your physical well being. Jaroo pocha on the other hand is something that would surely help. It is awkward to say but some of the fit feminine physiques that I have noticed in Pakistani women are those of maids, and previous generation house wives.

Back
Top Bottom