What's new

Whatever

@Dubious

Hi, just want to know if thats you that has joined my discord server (someone calling themself dubious joined).

Also if its not you, would you be interested to debate/discuss certain things with Indus Pak there...he has been asking me if you are interested as he wants a 3rd party neutral setting etc.

If you are interested, I can give you a join link.
1) I havent joined it :)
2) I am not sure - got alot on my plate these days
3) What does Indus want? He can say here..After all he got away with it for years (in the open on a thread- he has my blessings I will not close his thread until and unless he is gonna use foul language on my people)! :D

@Dubious

Hi, just want to know if thats you that has joined my discord server (someone calling themself dubious joined).

Also if its not you, would you be interested to debate/discuss certain things with Indus Pak there...he has been asking me if you are interested as he wants a 3rd party neutral setting etc.

If you are interested, I can give you a join link.
Can I join for a day or 2 hear him out then leave? I wont be able to stay long...

He can say here..After all he got away with it for years (in the open on a thread- he has my blessings I will not close his thread until and unless he is gonna use foul language on my people)! :D
Listen madam, I did not get away with anything. This is not a level playing field, your the darned mod here and you, true to form also have a lynch mob here ready to tear me not because of beef but because of my views that don't sit pretty with your own self inflicted exceptionalism. That is why i asked @Nilgri to arrange for a level playing field where you can charge me with the ridicalous claims you have made against me, egged on by that lynching mob from Lucknow.

Listen madam, I did not get away with anything. This is not a level playing field, your the darned mod here and you, true to form also have a lynch mob here ready to tear me not because of beef but because of my views that don't sit pretty with your own self inflicted exceptionalism. That is why i asked @Nilgri to arrange for a level playing field where you can charge me with the ridicalous claims you have made against me, egged on by that lynching mob from Lucknow.

A word to the wise: LET THIS GO. Nothing good can come of this discussion.

Shortcuts are (always) expensive and only bring temporary gains.

Actually it all depends on how anyone looks at it, if one is determined, serious and starts enjoying it ....... the journey seems (too) short.
I'm way to busy though, that's one of the issues

Actully I'm preparing for that lmao even worse

Then may be for the time being you should be watchful of your eating habits only, later when you get a balanced routine you may introduce some sorts of physical training.

I've many times gained and lost wieght
last year went from 78 to 69 right now 73

Galay milo phir bai ho apnay. Yeh Super Asia ka water cooler bai ka hua.

Exercise or dieting?

Lmaaaaoo :lol::lol:

20190613_093521.jpg

Back
Top Bottom