What's new

Whatever

62169031_2412204052162359_6772749386649698304_n.jpg

@airomerix

I hope you stop arguing with critical thought as this is ruining the topic in PAF thread and creating a bad atmosphere. He has a habit of condescending others when he is unable to prove his point. You are not the first one he is locking horns with, so let it go and ignore him.

@airomerix

I hope you stop arguing with critical thought as this is ruining the topic in PAF thread and creating a bad atmosphere. He has a habit of condescending others when he is unable to prove his point. You are not the first one he is locking horns with, so let it go and ignore him.

Yes I figured it a little late. Regret responding to him.

Anyway its in the past. Dont care anyway but reputation and integrity of the forum is what must be protected.

Allah, the Exalted mentions in the Quran “Guard strictly five obligatory prayers especially the middle prayer. And stand before God with obedience.” (Quran 2:238)

Did u lose weight? Cause I gained, there is a misconception that people lose weight in Ramadan. It's the opposite

Your question is not directed at me but still .......... lost 7kg last year from 75 to 68, went back to 73 and lost 4 kg this year. 69 now, will have to work again to touch 72 or 73. It's not a misconception.

Your question is not directed at me but still .......... lost 7kg last year from 75 to 68, went back to 73 and lost 4 kg this year. 69 now, will have to work again to touch 72 or 73. It's not a misconception.
How!!!!! U must be one of those skinny type of people that lose weight easily

How!!!!! U must be one of those skinny type of people that lose weight easily

Skinny may be not, shredded may be. I don't know the exact reason, but I am sure it must be eating habits during ramazan. No Jam e shireen rooh afza, no pakora samosa, no paratha, no gulping of jugs of water immediately after you break the fast. No heavy meal at night before going to bed. Fruits, yogurt, fiber, lemon mixed drink, you can replace tea with green tea.

Skinny may be not, shredded may be. I don't know the exact reason, but I am sure it must be eating habits during ramazan. No Jam e shireen rooh afza, no pakora samosa, no paratha, no gulping of jugs of water immediately after you break the fast. No heavy meal at night before going to bed. Fruits, yogurt, fiber, lemon mixed drink, you can replace tea with green tea.
Bruh...send me ur diet plan lmao

Bruh...send me ur diet plan lmao

I don't happen to have a diet plan for myself ............ :(

I just try avoiding eating from outside as much as I can, and have quit taking most of the oily, sugary items. Gym plus correcting the eating habits has worked so far for me.

Back
Top Bottom